z

Young Writers Society

Help

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 pm
SilloriaD says...

Okay, so I don't usually panic like this, but...

HELP ME! OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

So I was in the middle of typing something to submit to the sit several days ago- maybe even a week ago- and I closed the window. The site... submitted it. IT WASN'T FINISHED!

I closed it because I was out of ideas, and I couldn't work on it.

WHAT DO I DO?!

I need to remove it as soon as possible. Please help.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 pm
AttackOfTheFlash says...

You can't completely remove a work from the site... BUT you can fix it to where no one else can read it but yourself.
1- Click on the work.
2- Click "edit work" on the right side. It's a blue button if you scroll down a bit.
3- Once you do that, click "unpublish" at the bottom.
And viola! It's saved as a draft. If anyone else clicks on it, it will say something along the lines of "This author has made it for their eyes only."
I hope I could help!
Are you living or simply existing?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm
Iggy says...

Gonna move this to Questions and Answers.

Could you provide a link to the work? I'm not sure if it can auto-publish. You'd have to had clicked "publish" for it to publish. It might just be a draft that published on accident.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:07 pm
Monsters says...

@Iggy pretty much said it. To see if the work is a draft open it up and click edit on the side. If it is a draft you will see a message about that. No one can see it if it is a draft so you have nothing to worry about.

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19