z

Young Writers Society

Really want feed back but need help.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:41 am
Taylorb1997 says...

I am a junior now in highschiol and last year for our English final I got inspired out of no where. I was in normal English ten and my teacher always jokingly asked why I wasn't in AP, English being my favorite subject I did very well, but my writing final pushed her over the edge and she made my counselor put me in AP this year. Anyway I got a perfect score on the paper and I honestly love it, I feel like this is strange though given it is an essay for school. I would love to get another opinion because I feel like my teacher was a little biased. So, my question is: where on YWS would/could I post it? Is there anywhere for essays on this website, and if there is would anyone be interested in reviewing it? I love feedback and wanted to know more about how others see my paper. Please let me know!!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:52 am
birk says...

Hey Taylor!

You could totally just publish this as a work. Seeing as you have posted a previous work, you should be aware of how to publish something. Click 'Publishing Center' and go from there.

Members are always up for reviewing essays. In the end, if you don't feel you've gotten the feedback you want, you could nicely request a review from anyone who's accepting essays in the Will Review For Food forum.

Go ahead, let us see your perfect score essay! ;)
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:59 am
Rosendorn says...

The exact category you're looking for, by the way, is Articles and Essays
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

9 Reviews

Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:03 am
Taylorb1997 says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:The exact category you're looking for, by the way, is Articles and Essays

Thank you!

9 Reviews

Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:04 am
Taylorb1997 says...

Birkhoff wrote:Hey Taylor!

You could totally just publish this as a work. Seeing as you have posted a previous work, you should be aware of how to publish something. Click 'Publishing Center' and go from there.

Members are always up for reviewing essays. In the end, if you don't feel you've gotten the feedback you want, you could nicely request a review from anyone who's accepting essays in the Will Review For Food forum.

Go ahead, let us see your perfect score essay! ;)

Thank you also!

I don't do time.
— Liberty