z

Young Writers Society

YWS profile

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:19 pm
Zolen says...

Simple question, is there a approximate size for the profile wall? I wish to try designing a proper wall paper around it and I can't without a idea on how big it is.

Also no idea if this is the right place to ask.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

There isn't, I don't think. One of my friends has vast amounts of space around his profile, while I only have an inch on either side. It seems to totally depend on your browser and how big the browser window is.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 pm
Nate says...

When you say profile wall, what are you referring to?

The entire content area (shaded light blue) is 1000 pixels. From the edges, there is 20 pixels of padding.

The main content area (in white) is 710 pixels wide. A profile comment is 565 pixels wide. The sidebar area is 230 pixels wide, with an additional 20 pixels of padding between it and the main content area.

The width of the background dark blue area will vary based on the size of the browser window.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr