z

Young Writers Society

I do need in a dire need of help

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm
View Likes
ShadowTony1 says...

Hello, my pen name is ShadowTony1 (ugh the number is annoying). But anyways, I really need in dire need of help. I'm pretty stupid, so I suggest you guys help me out. How do you add a title to your work in the website? I went to the publishing center and pressed submit work, uploaded my work from a document, but when I hit submit, it says I have no title. Please explain as specifically as you can, how do you add a title?
Writer of Two Year Gamble: Check it out!:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=114229

Interested in Math, Reading, and Writing

Need a co-author? P.M. me

-ShadowTony1

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 pm
Holysocks says...

Hi Tony! You're not stupid, lots of people find YWS a bit hard to understand at first.

For your question: There is a text box above where you put your story ( in the publishing center ), just type whatever your story's tytle is in there.
Do you understand what I mean?
100% autistic

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm
wtppowers says...

Hey Tony. It's not a stupid question... But anyway, let's see what we can do about this.

I just uploaded a document, and the text of the document appeared in the text box. Now, there should be a dark bar directly above that. Click on that, and put in your title. That's how you do it!
Queen is the greatest band of all time.
I'll be on the radio some day.
I want you to be my friend.
My blog is right here!!!!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm gonna go ahead and move this to the Questions and Answers board. :)

I took a screenshot of the publishing center for you. The circled bar is where you should enter your title. It will then take you to step two of the publishing center, where you set the genre and such for the story.

PM me if you have any questions. I'm a moderator, so I'm always happy to help. Or you can PM another moderator, or even another member.

~Iggy

Spoiler! :

Yes, I know, it's a funky-looking circle. You try drawing a perfect circle on Paint with a pad mouse <_<
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm
ShadowTony1 says...

Thanks a lot guys!
Writer of Two Year Gamble: Check it out!:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=114229

Interested in Math, Reading, and Writing

Need a co-author? P.M. me

-ShadowTony1

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson