z

Young Writers Society

Please, help! If you want to start all over...?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:03 am
SARAHJO says...

My story is under ridiculously major editing. When I started, I had gotten a total of nine chapters completed and was starting my tenth, when I realized that the entire plot had to be changed in order to work the way I wanted it to. I erased everything from every chapter and unpublished all of them and was ready to start new. Then I realized, it never gives me the option to really "delete" the chapters. Plus, I already spent a lot of points just to get them published in the first place, and I didn't really want to start all over again having to use all new points. Anyone know how this can work? :/
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi there! First off, I moved your question to Questions and Answers since it's more about site stuff.

Secondly, we don't delete literary works ever, but unpublishing means they are not visible to anyone else. You can republish the draft by putting in the desired text and clicking "Publish it". That will take you to the options window (genres, description, etc.) where you should see an option to "Bump" the work for 250 points. This will make it show up at the top of the literary database just like a new work would. Republishing without bumping should cost 0 points, but it might be harder to find reviewers.

Hope this helps! :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star