z

Young Writers Society

Deleting Review Rough Drafts

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm
rawrafied says...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, or if this has been address before, but I'm having issues deleting the rough drafts for my reviews. I sometimes try reviewing during breaks and don't have time to finish them, so I use the rough draft function. But when I complete them, I want to delete the rough drafts so I know which ones I've completed and which I'm still working on. However, the site doesn't let me. :[ Help? D:

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 pm
Nate says...

Hey rawrafied, if you go to the settings dashboard (the gear tab), you'll see a link to "Manage review drafts" on the left hand side. Here's a direct link: ucp.php?i=main&mode=reviews

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm
rawrafied says...

Thank you for the quick response. :3 But when I go there and hit 'mark all' and then 'delete marked', it doesn't delete them. I even tried manually clicking the boxes and deleting them. I've done it one at a time, a couple at a time, and then all at the same time. It still won't work for me. :[ I've just tried this right now, before posting this message, and I originally had this problem since at least April.

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche