Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat » Questions and Answers

Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:41 am
View Likes
angrykitten114 says...

I can't figure out how to edit a work? I've done it before, but it's been long enough that I can't remember.

346 Reviews

Reviews: 346
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:41 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Hi there @angrykitten114! To edit your work, first open it (either through the literary tab or your works), and along the right-hand side of the screen you should see a white button that says "Edit Work". Just click that and you should be able to edit your work!

I hope that makes sense, if you have any further questions feel free to ask (:
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 1.36.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 1.36.32 PM.png (13.29 KiB) Viewed 291 times
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Maya Angelou

[ she / her ]

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:14 am
View Likes
kryptonianmenace says...

Hi! What are some tips for leaving a good review?

577 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 577
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:21 am
View Likes
Magebird says...

Hi, @kryptonianmenace! One of the best tips I've ever gotten for reviewing is The YWS Critique Sandwich. You can click on that thread if you want more information, but a good review usually involves saying what you like and commenting on anything that you think can be improved. I think the best way to think about reviewing is imagine what you would want in a review. If you keep that in mind while you're reviewing, it'll hopefully be easy to write a review! <3

I've actually been compiling some threads that have some great reviewing tips, so I threw them in the spoiler down below!

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo