z

Young Writers Society

Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

325 Reviews

Reviews: 325
Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:43 am
tigeraye says...

Well, that seems to adjust the size of the whole entire paragraph. I just wanted to adjust the size of certain characters
dot

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:44 am
View Likes
Nate says...

@tigeraye ->> You're right, it looks like the character sizing options are not working. This is definitely a bug, and unfortunately it means that what you want to do is not currently possible.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 pm
felistia says...

Hi. :D
I have set up this reviewing club Talons of Flame. We have a competition every week and have prizes for those who can write the most reviews. I was wondering if was possible to award the winners with badges and if so how. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 pm
Chloegio67121201 says...

How do I get to the chat room?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:56 pm
Iggy says...

Chloegio67121201 wrote:How do I get to the chat room?

Hello! Welcome to YWS! :)

You should be able to get into the chat room. Go to the home page and look to the right. There will be a button that says "enter chatroom" below the information about your account.

We also have a chat bar, but you won't be able to access that until you've done at least five reviews on the site. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat May 07, 2016 11:55 am
kriti says...

What is welcome mat ?
Kriti[/color]

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat May 07, 2016 12:18 pm
Mea says...

@kriti - The Welcome Mat is a section of the forums (link here) where new members can make a thread introducing themselves, and other members can welcome them to the site. It's also where you'll find the FAQ, as well as this Ask a Question thread. To get to the Welcome Mat, click on the Forums tab at the top of this page, and it should be at the top of the page it takes you to. :)
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:26 pm
JustJasper says...

Is there a way to ask for reviews of request others review your work? I put one of my English assignments up and would love some quick feedback if that is possible.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 pm
Iggy says...

Oswin1800 wrote:Is there a way to ask for reviews of request others review your work? I put one of my English assignments up and would love some quick feedback if that is possible.

You can post in any thread in this forum but you can only do so twice every few days. ^^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:34 am
Vervain says...

@oswin1800 - to clarify on Will Review For Food, you can have up to four open requests at any time. This means that if you request three reviews, and one of them is completed (the person reviews your piece), you can request twice more for a total of four.
stay off the faerie paths

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:07 am
felistia says...

Hi. :D
I have set up this competition club Talons of Flame. We have a competition every week and have prizes for those who can win the contest. I was wondering if was possible to award the winners with badges and if so how. :D

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:12 pm
Aley says...

@felistia,

Unfortunately not. Badges can only be awarded by GMs and are reserved for site wide events such as Knights of the Green Room, and participating in things like YWS Olympics and such, or Review Days. You can award them with gifts though <3

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:42 pm
SodaSurfer says...

Hi, im Soda. I'm new and I have slight problem.

I sighed on to my tablet, but I tried to on my laptop. I EXACTLY copy and past ,y email and password onto it, but it won't work. I keep having to do spam bot questions and they're annoying! Please give me any advice... :(

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 pm
Aley says...

Try retyping instead of copy paste, you might end up pasting an extra space! If that still doesn't work, reset your password to something you can remember really well so you can type it.

Reviews: 1
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:25 am
RandomP4 says...

Do you have a way to find a specific story, not a whole bunch of the same genre? I also want to know how the publishing systems work, like do they update chapter by chapter or do they post it in one go? *I have no idea how to post in this forum, tell me if I did something wrong, please?*

-Random-

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake