z

Young Writers Society

Can anyone help me please?

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 pm
civilizedbrat says...

hey fellowmates !
I'm new to YWS, so can anyone just tell me how to reply to a particular comment and there's another problem that I'm facing.. and that is that whenever i go to that publishing centre to post any poem, i am not able to do so, as whenever i click on that Submit button... 'the text are can't be left blank' gets displayed...

kindly help... asap
she is perfect in her imperfections, secure in her insecurities, happy in her pain, strong in her weaknesses, and beautiful in her own way

she is a wandress
a drop of free water...she belongs to no man...and to no city
~ #AG⭐

About CivilizedBrat

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:11 pm
TimmyJake says...

Hello!

I'd be more than happy to help you with the problems you're having, but I'm not sure what you mean. Reply to a particular comment... where? Which are you referring to? If you'd explain the issue you're having in a little more depth, maybe I'd be able to help you there. c:

And as for posting the poem, I'm not sure what problems you're having, too. I can only assume that there is a space left blank? Now is this on the options page, or the page where you're uploading the actual poem?

If you like, this can be continued via PM's, but whatever the case, I'm more than happy to help you through it. :3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 pm
Lorelie says...

I suppose you're having these problems:

- "the text area can't be left blank": you're not inserting your work on the text area (after the title field) before clicking "Publish it".
- you can't find the reply option on the forums (it's at the end of the thread, click "Show Quick Reply" or "Full Reply").

(If you can't see these buttons your ad manager may be blocking them, idk)
There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
— Mary Kay Ash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:08 pm
Iggy says...

You need to fill out a short description for the work. It won't let you post the work unless you have something in the "short description" box, which is why you see a lot of ~ and - for poems because people don't want to write an actual description. what you do is up to you, but you need something in there!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath