Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

I Be Le

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 pm
lele253isme says...

Hello, I have been on this site for a few months and I have had no idea this forum existed. Things to know about me:
My name is Robin lee and I love putting the lee lower cased
I love to read, mostly fantasy and I started reading at an early age
I wish I could draw but all that comes out are hopeless scrapes
I really love smilies, the chatting kind though. Not the ones that just sit there and stare at you.
I love to be random, I am very random, I tell you that
I love asking questions, Sometimes I can be nosy, but not on the computer because I don't want to be called some creepy old man *shudders/shivers*
I love writing dramatic poetry
If you haven't heard of Jane Austen, your living in a bubble, I am in love with Mr.Darcy
I love playing with clay and watching Nick
My favorite shows are Cupcake Wars, Bizzare Foods, No ordinary Family, Meet The Browns, and others that I fail to think of at the moment
I am a junk food addict and I love donuts, and also anything that has sugar. And I love flaming hot cheetos I am also a chip addict
I think that my name is a true authors name, and a name portrays alot about its holder
I think that if you have family you have forever friends
I am a geek and I am proud of it also
I love the computer and I hog it alot
Some say that I am like Sam from icarly only in the food way, though
I love the song It Takes Two To by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock.
I love to be Le or me
Thank you for your support LOL Peace love And Rubber Ducks is my logo so don't steal it. I hope this is enough information about me to know me. LOL i BE Le and I stay her. I sound so much like a baby. :shock: I also love this Smiley and I tend to ramble.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle