Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

Moi The Human

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am
View Likes
Upile says...

Me,
I am Upile Chisala.( yes it might be a mouthful!hehehe). Well I am a Malawian girl who graduated from High school in June 2010. Mostly I am sort of on a break to truly find out what i want to do in life and who I am. Don't worry this isn't some slacker's artistic excuse, I have actually applied to a few universities that start in the fall. I am a writer, a designer, an amateur photographer. I love to listen to music, hang out with my friends, make new friends, read and of course right. I also love travelling and my mind is most at ease at my father's house on Lake Malawi. I am blessed and spend my life trying to bless others. there is a lot to me more than can be contained in this page. I am the last born out of five children. I have three sisters and a brother who is easily the most difficult person I know. I've recently discovered the pure joy that comes with blogging, www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.com. Friend me, follow me, talk to me, my heart has enough space for all of you. i hope to learn as much as i can from other writers. Art is amazing and I love embracing it!
Upile

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind