Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

I;m nowhere near new, but yet I am

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:30 pm
View Likes
DrummerChica[k]a101 says...

My old username was Gracey13, therefore explains.
---------
I'm 13 and 3/13, I ride horses, sing, play the drums, and write. Mainly music. But I caan't just like pick up a pencil ands write, for some reason. My inspiration always come while I'm at church. So i get like 4-10 songs/raps written a month, lol. but they don't get finished.
my poems aren't inspired in churcch. I wrote "That Night" in my room and "Task": on this website. So.....yeah.
Anytways, I've been singing since......FOREVER. Morgan (Chevy) and I are trying to make it big. She doesn't think we will, I do. I've been riding horses for about.............6 years? Well, yeah, about 4/5/6 yeARS, on and off tohugh.
And as far as the drums, November 28, 2004 was when I FIRST sat a drum set. I've been playing for like 3 months then. Yeah, 3 munts and u day. But ask Nov(Chevy), I sound like I've been playing fore atleast a year.
Nuff 'bout me, buhby.
:roll: :wink:

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:56 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Welcome (back)! Yeah, I know wutcha mean by 'I can't just pick upa pencil and write.' Neither can I, I have to be in 'the writing mood'. This is a mood my dad knows very well, lol. He'll try to talk to me while I'm writing my book, and I'll just say 'Writing'. I'll get a phone call, and he'll say, "can I have her call you back? she's working on her book."
Oh, wow, good luck to you and Morgan! She's a great songwriter. Do you play an instrument, sing, or both? Ok, lol, I'm gonna go now. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs