Young Writers Society

Art of AE

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 pm
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

"Behold ye! Behold ye!"

Okay, there's not much to behold. But I like art, a lot, and I love to draw, so I thought I would start sharing some of my work and see what other people-that means you-think. Most of it isn't high grade, but it's fun.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

205 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:02 am
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

This is my first attempt at digital art. I took a picture I drew, transferred it to GIMP, and did some shading. It's not much but...it's not much.

I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 am
Bugslake says...

That's pretty cool.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:47 am
SheaKay says...

AEChronicle wrote:This is my first attempt at digital art. I took a picture I drew, transferred it to GIMP, and did some shading. It's not much but...it's not much.

This is fantastic. It is much. You drew that. *dies* I could never do that. Ever. It's awesome.
"You're strange."
Wrong. I am my own brand of Normal.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm
deleted30 says...

That's incredible!! Now I need to crawl into a ball and cry for the rest of the day because of how inferior I feel.

Just kidding. Sort of. :wink:

205 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm
AEChronicle says...

Why would you feel inferior?

Random avatar

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 pm
deleted30 says...

Because you're amazingly talented! At both writing and art. :smt003

205 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 pm
AEChronicle says...

Lol, it's only one picture. Besides, it's not really that good. But thanks for the uplifting praise :D

205 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 pm
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

Thirty minute sketch of a Phoenix I did. Was also high on chocolate at the time :D

It's a bit grainy from re-sizing it, so, if you're interested, here's the link to the normal sized picture: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/44/c4/9e44c4a69b2a2700a2a425ff1ac45d4b.jpg

205 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

I finally decided to draw my own avatar, since so many other people have done cool ones for themselves. Here's the bigger picture:

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:15 am
Snowery says...

@AEChronicle your art is amazing!! *goes into stalker mode*
The World Is Mine.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:22 am
Lucia says...

You are really, really good!!! Please, keep drawing!

(Just an idea, you should try drawing the art for book covers.)
Noodles, don't noodles...

There is a saying...........
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
~ Oogway

Random avatar

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:28 am
deleted30 says...

Good Lord, @AEChronicle, your artwork is fantastic. You have to draw me a picture someday, 'kay? :smt003

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners