z

Young Writers Society

Birds, anime, photograph and stuff

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Hey guys, these are just some things I drew earlier and a photo of a spider web. Hope you like it!
Attachments
DSC09965[1].jpg
DSC09965[1].jpg (24.57 KiB) Viewed 914 times
DSC09947[1].jpg
DSC09966[1].jpg
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Work in progress-prelude to the avatar challenge
Attachments
DSC09981[1].jpg
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:50 am
Dreamy says...

You are good! ;)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:36 pm
Sonder says...

Wow that is really cool! Would it be bad if I posted random pics here or should I go somewhere else? That photo is really amazing, Sanity.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

476 Reviews

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Apricity says...

I'm cool with ya posting here.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 am
Impossible says...

I wish I had your talent. How can you be so creative with pencils? The picture of the spider webs is really good. It offers a different perspective. Very pretty. :)
What if I fall and hurt myself, would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself, would you know where to find me? If I forgot who I am, would you please remind me, because without you things go hazy.

476 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 am
Apricity says...

Ha, thanks. Im actually very surprised with the spider web, since I took it with a old camera. Not even a professional one and well, looks like it turned out well. Eh? :D
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:46 pm
Nook says...

Woah o.o Sanity, you're really good at this!! Keep posting more! Haha, your drawings are absolutely beautiful. :D
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

Reviews: 2
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am
NayNay317 says...

Wow you need to keep posting more of your work! You have a great talent! Would you ever to a character sketch?
NayNay317 :P

476 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 am
Apricity says...

@NayNay317, thank you! And yes, I do character sketches, I haven't posted any because I need to scan it and I'm too lazy to do it most of the time. I was going to make a thread for character sketches but, I don't know if anyone will ask me.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Last edited by Apricity on Fri May 15, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

I drew this character profile and a picture of a blue wren. ^^
Attachments
wren.jpg
Rin.jpg
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

They are all amazing Flite!
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

476 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 2:31 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Look what I found.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 2:31 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Look I've also found.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss