z

Young Writers Society

Accepting character sketch

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 pm
ERZA says...

Hey all! I have never done this but simply wanna give it a try. Lately, I don't have anything to draw so I this idea came up. I draw traditionally and color and paint traditionally too. I do cartoon, anime and a bit of realistic style. Please feel free to ask me to draw your characters. :-) I will do it however and in wwhichever poses you all will want just please give lots of description. Please give it a try ne~ I promise you would not be disappointed. :-)
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm
StellaThomas says...

OMG this would be the best! Eeeeeh!

Do you think you could draw Astrid for me? She's my main character. I'll give you a little bit of info for her:

Her full name is Duchess Astrid Race of the Hazel Peninsula. She's eighteen and she's in her final year of finishing school. She's got yellow-blonde (as in, not white blonde), very thick hair that she usually keeps back in a braid, quite tan skin and brown eyes. She's got a boyish figure, quite tall and slim but toned, and she always dresses in "nature" colours, greens and browns and yellows and sometimes blue.

You can draw her in whatever pose you like. Outwardly she's really composed and demure but she's sort of kick-butt on the inside. She's very determined but mainly conscientious, she always wants to do her duty.

This would be so cool! Let me know if you think you can do it! And I'll be happy to pay back with points/reviews/whatever :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:59 pm
OliveDreams says...

This would be fantastic! I've always wanted to see my character be brought to life! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited! Are you sure you want to do this?? lol.

My character is called Piper. She is a fallen angel, sentenced to Shadowdale Underworld prison for being a traitor. She never lets her emotions visible to the other inmates although her angelic characteristics can't help but trickle through on occasions. She is also an expert with throwing knives!

She has dyed her golden blonde curls a harsh black which she ties in a long, low, side ponytail which curls at the bottom.

She wears black. A black leather jacket and knee high black boots.

Thank you! Will be willing to do anything for you lol
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

157 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:48 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

Astrid and Piper accepted! I will on it from this morning onwards. :-D (its one o clock at night)

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:56 pm
StellaThomas says...

(Also, I forgot to mention- Astrid is in a fairytale-esque world so she'd wear an old-fashioned dress, though length etc is totally debatable and up to you! Just in case you wanted to put her in jeans or something. This is amazing :))
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Gardevite says...

Wow :) this is a really nice thing to do!

Would you mind drawing a character for an upcoming novella I'm writing for NaNo writing month?

Mallinda is short, and almost childlike hight and figure. Her face is soft, but she has a sharp jaw line. Her hair is white-blonde, long but straw like, almost lifeless. She has big green eyes. Her lips are small and pale, they almost fade in with her face. Her nose is small, but has a sharp bridge that points a little.

Her regular clothes include a white, knee length dress, that slightly poofs from the hips down. She wears purple flat shoes and a silver communion necklace. (A small cross)

Again, Thank you!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

157 Reviews

Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 am
ERZA says...

Mallinda is in. :-)

157 Reviews

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:05 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

Presenting.....Piper!!!!!!!!!!!
...............and Astrid!!!!!!!!

I am almost finished with Mallinda. Please have some patience. An as for the methods I have used...I will fill in about that later. :-)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:34 pm
sphealwithit says...

This sounds awesome :)

If you don't mind would you mind if you drew my character Hayley from Mayday !

She's tall with bright red hair and green eyes. She wears black skinny jeans biker boots and an orange tank top. She has a gun holster on her left leg.

If you could draw her it would be awesome thanks :)
"Nothing can suppress a humans curiosity"

157 Reviews

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 pm
ERZA says...

Haley accepted! XD

157 Reviews

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:40 am
ERZA says...

Hey did you forget about me??? Come on guys your characters are up!! :-)
@OliveDreams and @StellaThomas

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:43 am
OliveDreams says...

Woooooow!!! These are amazing! I LOVE Piper!! thanks Erza! You're fantastically talented
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

157 Reviews

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:09 pm
ERZA says...

Thanks. :-)

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

FFFF I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE BUT OH WOW SHE IS AMAZING

thank you thank you thank you thank you :) <333

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am
Messenger says...

Hey, is it too much to ask, or could you do a character in both anime AND realistic style?

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words