z

Young Writers Society

Accepting character sketch

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu May 01, 2014 4:08 pm
View Likes
Zolen says...

Annnnndddd you clearly know how to draw women better than me. That is far better than my attempt. Also you turned her into a super hero, which is rather awesome. (Turning her eyepach/lens into one of those super hero mask. Yay)
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm
ERZA says...

Hehe I had no idea that it was an eyepatch which was why I turned it into a mask LOL @Zolen
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Thu May 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Messenger says...

oh @ERZA I for got to tell you what my characters were wearing!

Castor
She wears tight, medium brown leather pants, a white long-sleeved shirt, and a green vest.

Miles
He wears similar pants although not tight ones, and a loose pumpkin-colored shirt.

Jeric
He wears black pants and a smoky grey shirt.

You can do them all in one picture if you like. If you do, have Castor at the front, with Jeric behind and to the left, and Miles behind and too the right. If not then you can just do them separately.

Castor has a knife in her boot FYI

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu May 01, 2014 6:35 pm
AnimeGirl says...

I have two a boy and a girl, can you draw them in anime like form?

Boy-

His name is Light, he is about 5'11, and 16, brown eyes, long strait brown hair. His hair has some lighter brown but it's mostly dark brown. He is really skinny.

Cloths and stance; he has on a dark black thin sweat shirt(and if you want his shirt is dark red) dark grey kind of bagy skinny jeans, and grey shoes with two white strips going down tords his heals. His stance; can you make him look like mad but also kind of in thought? And standing, his hair is kind of in his eyes. Like it is half in his eyes.

Girl-

Her name is Rosemarry(A. K. A. Rose), she is 5'2, and 15, her eyes are green with flecks of brown, her hair is like an inch and a half longer than her shoulder it's dark brown with some red blended in. She is not really skinny, but not really big.

Cloths and stance; she has on a dark blue jacket,(her shirt is grey) she has on dark blue skinny jeans, and one black and one grey converse. Her stance; can be anything from arms crossed standing to her sitting crisscross. I don't really care.

I don't mind when they are done but I can give you the points if you would like :D that's no problem to me, your art is amazing and i would be glad to give you the points. Get then to me when you can, and thank you!
I see you shiver with antici-

-pation

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu May 01, 2014 6:40 pm
AnimeGirl says...

Oh! One more thing, if it's not too much trouble can they be in the same picture? Like standing side by side? That would be the best! But if not that's cool too, I don't mind what you diside!
I see you shiver with antici-

-pation

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 pm
DrFeelGood says...

Sorry ERZA, I hadn't given proper description of my characters.

MAIN CHARACTER: SUJOY.

Sujoy is a young enthusiastic engineer [Age around 27] who works in a multinational company and runs orphanage. He becomes a thief at night and robs people to fund his orphanage. He is 5'7, lean, has specs. He has a french beard, black eyes wears generally T-shirt and denims.

FEMALE LEAD: Anjali

Anjali is a perfectionist in everything she does. She wears glossy outfits, has black eyes. Her hair is medium in length. She's good looking 25 year old advocate who has a dynamic personality. She may be around 5'3.

SIDEKICK: AJIT [Ajit plays an important role in the story]

Ajit is Sujoy's colleague. He has a well built body, is 6 feet tall. Ajit's age is same as that of Sujoy. Ajit wears bizarre outfits [His outfits are beyond imagination]. His hairstyle is annoying, he never shaves his beard nor does he bother about washing his face. He is extremely untidy, his behaviour often creates humorous situation.

You can take your time to create my character. I have no issues in paying you some points if you ask. Thanks!

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm
Hadj says...

Woahhhh! Your drawings are amazing!!!

Could you mind drawing Hadj, Eira?
Hadj a prince but doesn't know it, Eira is a princess
Anime style please (but kind of realistic) :)

Spoiler! :
Hadj

17 years old
5'6, 160 lbs

Messy dark brown hair, bangs barely covering eyebrows
Smirking
Green eyes

Wearing dark brown pants, and darker brown boots
A light brown shirt with one button near the top. Sleeves rolled up to elbows
Brown cloak with hood (don't draw the hood up)

Silver sword with a topaz hilt

Standing up, wielding the sword

Eira

17 years old
5'1 105 lbs
Gorgeous

Long dark brown hair, part can come slightly over one shoulder
Smiling, (don't overdo it :P)
Green eyes (excited/happy)

Wearing brown clothes, black boots
Blue cloak that covers back and sides of her body.
Hood on the cloak (don't draw the hood up)
Silver necklace with the Emblem of Olyan (two doves, facing a castle on a mountain)

Standing up hands by sides, not in fists, maybe one on her hip

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance, if you want points or something I'd be happy to help. You are so awesome!!! :D
Lullabies and storybooks
And poems and other lies
Will make you happy and make you dream
But seldom make you wise

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat May 03, 2014 12:46 am
KaiTheGreater says...

A quick edit, if it's not too late: Kira's hair has a reddish tint, and she's wearing a black cloak-ish thing and a canvas messenger bag.
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

157 Reviews

Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 am
View Likes
ERZA says...

Thats Faylinn ^^ @dancingwatermelon

Click on it to get see the larger version. Tiny pic is running very slow today so I uploaded this somewhere else.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sat May 03, 2014 11:31 am
Blackwood says...

You are a fantastic artist. Thank you for your effort in advance.
Spoiler! :
My request if I may:
A character from my serial which I have recently picked up, set in WW2 Japan.
His name: Kozuki, Akira.
He is 20 years old. Of course of Japanese ethnicity.
Not poor, moderately well off ( 1940's for clothing reference, either (1st choice) civilian clothing or (2nd cho)soldier uniform with bullets in the abdomen. Though the soldier part isn't included in the story.)
He had longish hair (about shoulder length) which was moderately unkempt.
I would go as far to say as he wouldn't be happy, as he lives a very lonely existence. He is quite patriotic.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

157 Reviews

Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 am
View Likes
ERZA says...

Sketching of these lovely charas are going on...I will start the coloring very soon..cross your fingers you guys!! ^^~

157 Reviews

Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 am
View Likes
ERZA says...

Thats Akira @Blackwood

Annnddd Thats Eira @Hadj
Guys just right click on the pic and select open in a new tab...that should do it :-)
@pony123 IDK how but Anya has disappeared and a car has taken her place...do you want me to repost it again??

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:04 am
Blackwood says...

Ah wow this was so long ago I forgot about it XD Your drawings are adorable. You are fantastic at this.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:30 pm
Hadj says...

I'd completely forgotten about this. That's not exactly how I pictured her, but my description wasn't perfect, and you still did an incredible job. Thanks so much!
Lullabies and storybooks
And poems and other lies
Will make you happy and make you dream
But seldom make you wise

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:48 am
methrirr123 says...

I was wondering if you could draw an interesting character.

Malakai, the dwarf wizard:

Malakai is short and stocky, typical for dwarf height. His beard is darkish brown, braided and held by a dark green ribbon. This ribbon matches his robes, which are also dark green, almost swampy green. He carries a thick spellbook under his arm, or in a satchel. His hair is usually tied back. He rarely covers his head, so no hood or hat. He also carries a gnarled stick, upon which his Raven Familiar is often perched.

He's very mad eyed, and cheerful, always trying to find an excuse to smile. He also likes alchemy and bombs and fire and stuff. I'll leave you to decide how you pose him, or what scene you put him in. Again, he is a wizard alchemist. And a dwarf.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson