z

Young Writers Society

Young

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 am
View Likes
Daisuki says...

Haha, sorry for the weirdness. I needed a CD cover and this is what came out. Painted in GIMP completely by me. You can see this on DeviantArt also: http://fav.me/d6go83g

Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 am
TwinkleStar says...

This is so cool... Um how do I say this... YOU ARE AWESOME! I really like the shades of.the skin ranging from dark to light at the right places. Whats more is that your way of shading gives off a certain texture that gives more feel to it. Oh how I wish I hadn't busted my laptop and could start drawing again. Coming to the face, it's actually pretty cool that you didn't do the eyes or mouth, again giving more feel to it and portraying your theme correctly. The thing you made seems to give off a sinister yet sad aura. I really like your way of thinking. Also i like your detailing, especially of the background. I think it's perfect for a cover. You're a really good artist. Being able to digitally show and merge so many shades is quite the tedious and hard task but you pulled it off. Ah! Can I be your fan!!! =D I am looking forward to more drawings from you. Keep it up! =)
He has the power to manipulate his own shadow... big deal. SHE CAN CONTROL LIGHTNING! --- eventually.

Check out the preview of my new novel here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/maryam-mozaffe ... 04505.html

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 am
Daisuki says...

Ah, thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Haha, I hope your laptop is working soon, I know that feeling.

Do you have a DeviantArt?
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain