z

Young Writers Society

I see all

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 pm
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

heya guys! It's been a while since I posted here. I just happened to make this creepy looking eye with splashes of different colours. Hope you guys like it. =]

(btw, I was listening to carrie underwood see you again, over and over again when I was drawing this) =P
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:32 pm
ERZA says...

Wow! This is so beautiful. I can't really relate to this but this looks so magical...mystical...anything along thise! :-) I really loved your brush strokes...and I think the overall idea of this is pretty cool! And I really wanna know where you did this..GIMP? Paint tool SAI? or something else? You see I have recently started doing digital stuff but I am doing it on GIMP 2.6 using my laptop touchpad (its not as crazy as it sounds :-P ). Anyways great job Twinky! Have fun splashing colors. Toodles!
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell