z

Young Writers Society

Abstract painting... kind of

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

Okay, here it is... my very first abstract art. Well, I took reference and I tried to do exactly as the reference but of course, I couldn't but I like what I see here... =)

*fingers crossed*
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Twinky this piece is oooomyyyygoddd so colorful and beautiful and I want to hang it in my room and stare at it for hours and hours O_O

This is hardly going to be a review more like a wowowow I love this rant.

The leaves on the trees look so warm, the colors you used are just perfect. And then it opens up to the cool colors up on top, and the brush strokes you used and kinda blended things together..

I love how the people stand out, you used yellow on top of purple and that is so eyecatching. When I take a few steps back and look at the picture all the different colors just seem to come together and it looks so cool!

You are definitely really good with paints, I think you should keep experimenting with them because it feels like you had a lot of fun with this painting and I really love looking at it xD

Ahh what more can I say? Oh, I like the white paint you put at the back and a dag of it between each tree, it looks like bright light, almost like someone stuck a lantern in each tree or something haha.

My only critique is that there should be more of these paintings posted lol xD
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am
manisha says...

Oh my!! I absolutely love it!! Its beautiful!!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:14 pm
BethanyMarieWright says...

Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow
I think it turned ten o clock but I don't really know
And I can't remember caring for an hour or so
Started crying and I couldn't really stop myself
Started running but there's no where to run to

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 am
SoundsOfLife says...

Amazing! You have a natural aptitude for capturing the way nature looks to the third eye. Vary nice indeed.
"The beauty of a piece of music is not in its technique but in the Soul of its creator; nor is it in the
sound vibrations of the piece but in the silence of the Light from which the sound springs." DR. Walter Russell

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle