z

Young Writers Society

The Sketchpad (Closed.)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am
View Likes
LosPresidentes says...

Last edited by LosPresidentes on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I quit

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:51 pm
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

*clears throat*

You Are AMAZING!!

1. THat is one hungry looking rat. You really worked on the details, even the eyes and it doesn't look overdone. Your shading is pretty neat! (literally) Usually I get most of the shading on my hands and then they ruin the paper when I touch it. But this is good!

2. I love creepy skulls. Atleast I think it's a skull... or part demon.. but that gaze is freaking me out. =D You seemed to have done this in a rush since the background is unshaded or maybe you meant to keep it that way to make this demon/skull guy more prominant.

3.Lol, that guy looks like someone from my voodoo game. He looks quite funny with that hat and the beard. =P I love the shading here as well.

4. Aww... this guy is so cute! Forgive me if I sound sarcastic but I am really into crazy/creepy stuff. He does look cute riding that car. And girl your imagination has just topped it! Those half open eyes, that smile and those uneven teeth, it's all too perfect. It shows the expression of a lazy driver who doesn't know where he's going. =)

5. Okay, the fifth one isn't showing here on my screen so I'll just skip to the last one. And ohmygod! This is incredible! How did you make this? There's a piano and a guitar I can detect at the bottom but this... I'm your fan!!! Heavymetal hearts ROCK!!

You're a great artist. Keep it up, I'd love to see more forms of art from you too. :D :D :D
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

36 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:56 am
LosPresidentes says...

Closed
Last edited by LosPresidentes on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I quit

36 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm
View Likes
LosPresidentes says...

Last edited by LosPresidentes on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I quit

36 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 am
LosPresidentes says...

I quit

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 pm
View Likes
Cassie911 says...

WOW! That's impressive! You would make an awesome tattoo artist! I like the details and the shading. I'm somewhat of a tattoo fanatic so I love the little details and the kind of dark side that comes out in these. Bravo!

~Cassie

36 Reviews

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm
LosPresidentes says...

thanks
I quit

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data