z

Young Writers Society

peace and quiet...(digital drawing)

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

Another digital drawing. Hope you like it...

:)
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:16 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

wowowow this is so pretty, and the colors made me happy just looking at them ^_^

Girl, I love the hair. Love it. I looked up close at it and I feel like you draw it pretty close to how I do, with the thin strands and highlights.

The proportions on her look great, nothing to complain about there. She has a pretty outfit too x)

I do have a question though! How much of the grass and flowers did you draw? They look like brushes to me. They look great, and that's really impressive if you drew it all yourself! If they are brushes that's cool too, one thing I would do for practice is to trace over the brushes and recolor things so that I got a feel for how to draw it on my own. It helps a lot!

Oh and I love her eyes!

Another digital tip, to add even more color to my drawings I use the overlay layer a lot, I use an airbrush and might add some pink or peach to the skin, or some light yellow or reds to the hair. On Gimp I go to the edit colors and levels and tamper with those a lot. Not sure if you already do this, but it really helps me to get the colors I picture in my head :)

IT'S SO COOL TO SEE YOU DRAWING AGAIN!!!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown