z

Young Writers Society

Hopefully, music is counted as an art as well. :)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 am
View Likes
indieeloise says...

Hello, guys! So I got a fancy mic for Christmas, and I decided to play around with it a little bit. I recorded a cover of Ray Lamontagne's "A Falling Through," on his album Gossip in the Grain. (If you are aware of this beautiful man's music, please message me and we can fangirl/fanboy together(:) Anyways, I made a video, so here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8IatNG_5A Just wanted to get it out there for fun. That is me playing piano and singing melody & harmony. (I know the harmony is a little off in a few places, but bear with me).

Constructive criticism is welcome!

Thanks for your lovely time!

~Indie.
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 am
Nook says...

The video is apparently private, Indie. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

67 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm
indieeloise says...

Oh, goodness! I fixed it, thanks for letting me know. :)
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:41 am
SkyeJane says...

Heya Indieeloise,I listened to this and you are a really good singer!! I play piano and sing too and I think you did a great job! Skyexxx
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison

67 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 am
indieeloise says...

Aw thanks!! Would love to hear you sometime!

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am
Dreamy says...

Hi, I know it's been long time since you have posted it but I got to tell you that how amazing you are. You have made me hear it for atleast 5 times. It was so good. I don't have any critic since I haven't heard the original version of it. But Am sure that it's lot better than the original one. Keep singing and keep rocking.( Going to hear it again) :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm
indieeloise says...

Oh wow. This was forever ago, haha. But thank you so much, Dreamy! It truly means a lot.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm
Stori says...

Great job.

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White