z

Young Writers Society

Melody (another random manga girl)

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 am
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Woohoo! Finally, a picture from me that's not utterly depressing!

Not my best work (especially that outfit xD) but I think I'm improving! The hair was fun x)

Since I relied a lot on reference, I thought I'd try to post a link for that too.

http://doodlez-freaky.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5fug9t

Thanks for looking!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 am
ERZA says...

Wow she looks gorgeous! You gave her a sophisticated and elegant yet sweet and innocent look really fabulous job. Th hair looks perfect on her and he gem too. Th background makes her stand out and the ay he fizzles hip down as if she if in a pool of water or something...really good effect. :D
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm
hudz96 says...

Ooohh why do all your pieces of work make me want to thread my fingers in the hair. *shudders* You evul temptress. I love the gloves! and her beautiful soft looking eyes! The left side of her face is a little distorted though and so is her right shoulder, it makes her look alittle knobbly...and it does not match her (forgive me) boobs.

Luv youh

X
Hudz
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm
Twinkle4ever says...

Hey again! I see you've made so many drawings. I'll come to each of them one by one. =P First of all, what caught my eye was that curl. Quite impressive and neatly done. No one can beat you at the hair, trust me. You're a natural. And since I've started practicing digital drawings and stuff, I can tell that you put ten times as much effort in every drawing than on a normal sketch on paper. And i love that snowy background. The dress is completely popping out of the paper. it's outstanding, I mean. =P And it looks to me as though the girl is dematerializing... NEAT!! :D There's so much more that I want to say, starting with, "I want hair like that"
So keep up the effort and I'll go onto the next drawing. :P You're doing awesome. You could do so much in digital arts. Keep posting and happy holidays! :D
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm
FermentingFruit says...

TEAMMATE! Here to review yet another piece of yours, for your good and the good of The Golden Dragons (Who are the best btw). I’ll admit, this isn’t the best one I’ve seen from you, but it’s still really good.

There were a few things that I noticed with this one that bugged me a little bit. Probably my biggest problem with this was her head/face. The first problem I had with just her head was the shape. I didn’t really like the shape, it’s too round for me, not high enough, I just didn’t like it. With the face, I didn’t really like the features very much. My main thing with this was the mouth. I didn’t like the expression it gave her, and it was just like a basic line, and that was it. Also, with the eyes, I thought they were a little too big, and they were too far apart. Also, like you pointed out, the outfit. I didn’t really think the outfit was very good, like the colors and just the overall design with it.

There was also a lot that I liked about this. The biggest thing was hair. You darned hair wizard xD. This is probably the best hair I’ve seen from you, like ever. It’s freakin amazing. You can see each strand, the color is awesome, it pops perfectly, and the curl I just loved. The other thing that I liked with this was how she melted into the bottom of the picture. I thought that looked really good, and it was very creative and I loved it.

You are the best at hair like ever, and this just strengthens your record with me. I love your artwork sheep, and I’ll try to get to even more today, as I think I’ve reviewed just about everything on the first page lol. Keep it up, I love it.

Fruit
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19