z

Young Writers Society

Tangled fanart :)

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

So, I've wanted to watch this movie for a LONG time, and finally asked my cousin if I could borrow it :) The characters seemed really fun to draw, and they were, which is why I did two fanarts instead of one, lol.

done with watercolor and colored pencils, a little digital touch-up.

sketch

done with inking pens, colored pencils, and marker. Some digital touch-up. And I also added a texture for the background, but I couldn't remember where I pulled it from some I'm gonna include the untextured pic too.

The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:38 am
Twinkle4ever says...

She looks very pretty. Especially her eyes are what's drawing me into the picture the most. And I love the bubbly pink background. She looks adorable. As for the second picture, I'm in awe. The two look so good together. You worked hard on her hair with the hearts, flowers and the braid. As for the guy, I love his expressions. You captured them flawlessly. I can see the love in his eyes. So sweet! There's just one thing which I'm confused about. It's the girl's foot. Is it supposed to be on top of his foot? Beside's that, I also love the pink dots and stars. Beautiful scene again. I think you drew these characters before, right? Well, keep it up! :) :D
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am
Nutty says...

Blacksheep! You're still around! I was wondering if you'd still be here, since I took a huge hiatus. And still making delicious art, I see >=D

For some reason I'm really enjoying the first un-coloured sketch. I think the texture of the paper really seems to add something. And your lines are so smooth!

The second picture is sweet, but I am a bit bothered how she's floating like that. I think their feet are a smidgen too small, too- I always feel the need to make them too small, myself. Feet are normally the length of the head long.

I love his expression. It's kind of like he's adoring her, but kind of perplexed at the same time.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am
Nyl says...

OMG! Flynn!
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm
TurquoiseLion says...

:D epic! I've never seen Tangled but I love your art style!
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King

I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov