z

Young Writers Society

The most stunning sunset!

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

I took this picture out in our backyard three days ago, I think this is the most amazing sunset I ever saw in my life, just thought I would share it on here. :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/p2040750.jpg/
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 am
View Likes
hudz96 says...

*splutters* Geez you actually SAW that!!!!??? its beautiful!... your backyard??? uhmm why is it white?? snow? *hopeful face*. and do you live on a FARM!!! why does EVERYONE get to live in interesting beautiful places apart form Meh!!!!!!!?????
I remember many splendid sunsets... the entire sky went pink and the clouds were long streams of Goldish orange... the brilliance is so breathtaking.

Luv
hudz
X
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

hudz96 wrote:*splutters* Geez you actually SAW that!!!!??? its beautiful!... your backyard??? uhmm why is it white?? snow? *hopeful face*. and do you live on a FARM!!! why does EVERYONE get to live in interesting beautiful places apart form Meh!!!!!!!?????
I remember many splendid sunsets... the entire sky went pink and the clouds were long streams of Goldish orange... the brilliance is so breathtaking.

Luv
hudz
X

Yep I actually saw that, it was beautiful and strange, it looked like a golden tub stretching up towards space, like a pothole to a different dimension so to speak.
The white stuff you see is snow, we just had a little bit of snow that day. And yes I live on a farm with my family, and we do see a lot of cool sunsets, but this one was the best one we ever saw.
I'm glad you like it. :D
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec