z

Young Writers Society

The most stunning sunset!

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

I took this picture out in our backyard three days ago, I think this is the most amazing sunset I ever saw in my life, just thought I would share it on here. :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/p2040750.jpg/
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 am
View Likes
hudz96 says...

*splutters* Geez you actually SAW that!!!!??? its beautiful!... your backyard??? uhmm why is it white?? snow? *hopeful face*. and do you live on a FARM!!! why does EVERYONE get to live in interesting beautiful places apart form Meh!!!!!!!?????
I remember many splendid sunsets... the entire sky went pink and the clouds were long streams of Goldish orange... the brilliance is so breathtaking.

Luv
hudz
X
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

hudz96 wrote:*splutters* Geez you actually SAW that!!!!??? its beautiful!... your backyard??? uhmm why is it white?? snow? *hopeful face*. and do you live on a FARM!!! why does EVERYONE get to live in interesting beautiful places apart form Meh!!!!!!!?????
I remember many splendid sunsets... the entire sky went pink and the clouds were long streams of Goldish orange... the brilliance is so breathtaking.

Luv
hudz
X

Yep I actually saw that, it was beautiful and strange, it looked like a golden tub stretching up towards space, like a pothole to a different dimension so to speak.
The white stuff you see is snow, we just had a little bit of snow that day. And yes I live on a farm with my family, and we do see a lot of cool sunsets, but this one was the best one we ever saw.
I'm glad you like it. :D
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec