z

Young Writers Society

Dove

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Just another random character. I've been trying to make my drawings more realistic lately; I don't just want to be able to draw manga x) I zoomed up to do a lot of detail that you can't even see very well in the upload xP

She's kind of a fighter girl, but the outfit and weapon design aren't my best. I'd like to be able to draw that stuff a little better.

Anways, let me know what you think!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am
hudz96 says...

Ahhh!!!!!!! as usual I love your work!!! her hair is so sensually soft i want to run my hands through them. You were right about the weapon though ( a little bit) If you could just show the difference of color between her gloved fingers and the weapon... what the other jutting object from the gun??? Her clothes are fantastic just a little issue with the pants. Lady check your legs... they are shapely. I think it would be better if you show that a little more, also the back foot is slightly...off set.

Hudz
Luv
X
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Thanks! :D And good idea about the weapon. I have trouble drawing black clothing because I think it's so hard to shade right... and I can see how everything sort of blended together.

btw that's all supposed to be part of the gun x) I had an idea of a U shaped gun that you hold in the center and it fires both ways, but I really don't know if that would be effective in real life lol.
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb