z

Young Writers Society

Before you come to my house, keep this in mind...

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am
steward says...

Say hello to my dog...
"Stay brave." -Steward

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 pm
View Likes
Payne says...

Hey there. This is quite the interesting photo. The angle is great, and it does make the dog look like something you wouldn't want to tangle with.

My only critique: the top of the dog's head is cut off by the frame. Placement is everything in photos like this. When taking/editing a picture, keep in mind where the subject of the photo is positioned. In some cases, an off-center subject can be a stylistic choice, but in this one it would have looked much better centered.

Other than that, it looks great. Good effects, and a good title.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 am
View Likes
hudz96 says...

OMG Im scared of dogs naturally, and this image just scares me even more!!! I love the way you played with the picture. and the way you took it made me sit and watch for ages so i could actually figure out where its eyes and face was...... scary.

:D
Hudz
x
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 am
steward says...

hudz96 wrote:OMG Im scared of dogs naturally, and this image just scares me even more!!! I love the way you played with the picture. and the way you took it made me sit and watch for ages so i could actually figure out where its eyes and face was...... scary.

:D
Hudz
x

Haha, sorry I scared you... This dog is actually a harmless Pomeranian
"Stay brave." -Steward

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 am
steward says...

Payne wrote:Hey there. This is quite the interesting photo. The angle is great, and it does make the dog look like something you wouldn't want to tangle with.

My only critique: the top of the dog's head is cut off by the frame. Placement is everything in photos like this. When taking/editing a picture, keep in mind where the subject of the photo is positioned. In some cases, an off-center subject can be a stylistic choice, but in this one it would have looked much better centered.

Other than that, it looks great. Good effects, and a good title.

Great, thanks...
"Stay brave." -Steward

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6