Young Writers Society

Beauty of sunset

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am
farz95 says...

Hey

I took this picture on a hill near the seaside... THE SIGHT WAS BEAUTIFUL
The sun was just about to go down but I somehow managed to click the flash button on time !
I really love taking picture and if anybody has any tip for me...please let me know

The only editing that i did to this picture was cropping out the tress on the right hand side corner.
I really love this picture and I think it really brings up the beauty of sunset and really shows that the even though the day is about to end , it will rise up again with a new and fresh start.
:D
Attachments
aaaaaa.jpg
aaaaaa.jpg (14.9 KiB) Viewed 300 times

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 am
ChocoCookie says...

Hey farz95! :D

FIRST REVIEWER! YAY!
I love this picture! It is so beautiful and natural. Only thing is that it was pretty dark but since it is winter and you clicked it at the last moment, I understand! :)

Tips for you are very less since your work here, is incredible. But as far as I know, you already know most of the tips.
Some main one's are just... Always take a picture naturally. Like you've done here. ;)

I love the way the clouds line up at first and then it just falls down... (From right to left). Did you see? :)
You've got a little magic in this picture too. ;)

So, don't give up on photography because your extremely good at it. ^.^

Overall: Good Job! I can give it a 9/10. xD

Cookie ^o^
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm
Niebla says...

This is lovely. I have to say this isn't going to much of a review, because there really isn't much to pick faults with here! The colours are so vivid, rich and gorgeous. It's amazing that you managed to capture such vivid colours in such a natural photograph. I don't have much else to say, other than this is wonderful. You've done well by cropping out the trees, too, because it sounds as if they might have been too distracting from the sunset.

I love this. Well done! And keep taking photos. ;)

~MorningMist~

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 am
Payne says...

Hey there, Farz!

This is absolutely fantastic. My brain tends to go into overload when I see a beautiful picture...I can't really see anything wrong here. It is centered nicely; it's great that you thought to crop out the trees, because I have a feeling they would have detracted slightly from the sunset.

I love the contrast. The sun shining on the underside of the clouds stands out nicely. This is a very natural photo, as Choco said, and a beautiful one. It looks like something that belongs on a banner.
Well done, and keep up the great work!
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde