z

Young Writers Society

Life Under Water

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 am
farz95 says...

Hi :)

These are some of the pictures I had taken last year when I went to the underwater world!
There were so many beautiful sea animals there but I took these 3 pictures. They were the ones I really liked...
These 3 are my favourite.
I really like photography and would really appreciate feedbacks :D!
Attachments
rsz_2dscf2662_-_copy.jpg
rsz_2dscf2662_-_copy.jpg (45.04 KiB) Viewed 226 times
rsz_1dscf2676mmmm.jpg
These 2 were trying to hide as I took the picture but I somehow managed to take the picture before they could go behind the stone.
rsz_1dscf2676mmmm.jpg (47.62 KiB) Viewed 226 times
rsz_2dscf2657nnn.jpg
rsz_2dscf2657nnn.jpg (49.04 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Random avatar

Reviews: 313
Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:50 am
TylynRae says...

Hi there! Its late here, but I'll try to give as much helpful advice as possible in as short of time as possible =]
The first one is really great. Maybe try to brighten it a little bit to really make the colors pop. The material is great however and its just a really good, clear photo.

The second one. The only big thing here is that brownish looking coral cutting out in front of the fish. That, seeing that its blurred and all, really takes away from the neat angle that you caught the fish in. Photography is all about those great moments, and sometimes those moments can be really rare, especially when trying to capture animals on film. But still, a great shot =]

And the last one. The only thing I dont like about this one is that small strip of blue at the bottom. Crop it out and you have a great shot!

Overall, these are great photos that you have here, and its a great way for you to remember the fun things that you do throughout life. Keep taking pictures and your bound to get even better =] Hope I helped!
TylynTyrannosaurus<3 (tydecker777)

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 pm
Niebla says...

Hi far95,

Wow! These are really lovely photographs. I thought that the first and the last ones were the best, personally - they're really clear, have great angle and focus and beautiful, vivid colours. The second one, really, is the only one I have any issues with - it's slightly blurred as you can see the glass of the aquarium. The lighting is also slightly off in this one - one of the clumps of coral is a bit too bright and because of all these distractions, the focus isn't really drawn towards the fish too well. Still, it's not a bad picture at all - well done for managing to take a photo of them before they disappeared! ;)

I love the tone of the coral in the first one. It's really interesting, and the angle allows you to see how it's moving in the water. The last picture is similarly beautiful. I love how you've managed to catch the expression of the fish - and both its colours and the colours of the background are lovely. The photo could probably have looked even better if you'd experimented with the angle a little more, but I appreciate that isn't always easy to do when trying to capture photos of fish darting about in the water!

It's great that you like photographs - I really do, too! And I can tell from the photos I've seen so far that you are pretty good at it already - and you can only get better with practise! So keep snapping - I'd love to see some more.

~MorningMist~

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm
AlfredSymon says...

WOWEE! They're great! This is Al, your Quick Critic!

Concept & Theme: :D :D :D
Underwater: a simple but an everlastingly great theme. The innocence of your concept called me into critiquing this album. It was simple, we have cameras, so why not take pictures? The album exemplified this, which is great. I also like that you posted them because of their beauty; this is to show the different perspectives of people.

Scenery: :D :D :D :)
Perfectly natural! The blue was relaxing to the eyes and the color of the fish were simply astounding! A great quality of a photographer is to capture nature in its most beautiful state. Hmmmnn, I think you've got that quality already!

Image Quality: :D :D :D :?
I like that your photos were taken naturally without any additives or editing. But editing won't hurt, in fact, it might vibrantly beautify your album presentation! ;)

Overall: :D :D :D :)
A wonderful collection! Nature meets the human emotion in an eye-catching presentation. With a little more love, this can be the one of the best!

Your not-so-photogenic reviewer,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud