z

Young Writers Society

Captain Jack Sparrow

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:29 am
Prism180 says...

This is my entry in Flower~Child's art contest. I chose Jack Sparrow, due to the fact that he is the best pirate ever!
Attachments
rsz_1captainjacksparrow.jpg
rsz_1captainjacksparrow.jpg (74.34 KiB) Viewed 127 times
"I've seen your heart, and it is...mine."

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:24 am
Skittles says...

You're my new best friend...just saying... :D
When life hands you lemons.....stuff them in your bra...
Dear Edward,
Piss off you poser
,Dracula

Do you bite your thumb at me Sir?!
My mama used to say life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what ur gunna get...

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm
View Likes
JenGwen says...

Omg love it, how did you do it? I think Jonnie Depp (Not sure how you spell his name) is a really good actor! i like the way he is so nice like he goes to primary schools and stuff. :D
The four elements of success: Talent, Skills, Try, and Luck. Talent you are born with; Skills you develop; Try is intestinal, fortitude or guts; Luck is spelled w.o.r.k. and is defined when preporation meets opportunity. :D

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm
RoseGryffindor says...

Jhonny Depp is the best actor EVER! In the history of my world (notice how I put "my world"). This is a very good picture I love it very much.
May all your bacon BURN! ~Calcifer "Howl's Moving Castle"

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady