z

Young Writers Society

An Avatar

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:57 am
Sponson Light says...

One thing I hate the most about avatars, is the small space you have to draw something.
I mean your sig gets more room both width and height wise, and noone ever reads the sigs much.
They always recognize you by your avatar. I would know because a long time ago on another forum, the administer took away our avatars and replaced them with a picture of a sheep, wolf, or dog (these were 3d and extremely low polygonal portraits).

Noone knew without reading the names.

but w/e.

ImageImage
Last edited by Sponson Light on Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:59 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

coolness, i might design my own avvatar at some point, i have a cool pic, i just need it to be scanned and colored and resized
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:07 am
Sponson Light says...

heres another
***added up***
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:13 am

i like the first one better though, dont change it, oh and if i somehow do end up scanning in my picture, could you color it for me?

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:47 pm
Sponson Light says...

depends how complex/big it is.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:15 pm
*Twilight* says...

Cool avatar I love orcs and ogres.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

Random avatar

Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:54 pm
Sponson Light says...

I was bored so I traced a miniature off their site and colored it.

375 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:37 pm

these are cool, and its umm... not to complex, but i forgot the proportions are wrong *scribbles* ill fix it and eventually scan it.

Random avatar

Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:43 am
Sponson Light says...

More traced goodness.
Im only tracing because I want to color it.
So yeah, I took a screen shot and all I did was trace it.

375 Reviews

Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:54 am

oh, pshh , fine, colore them well thou

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:03 am
The Silent Aviator says...

For me, I just go to google image search and select whatever I think looks cool.(violating many copyright laws on the way! :) ) Currently my avatar is the Iwo Jima flag raising.

I'll probably keep changing it until I find something both cool and recognizable.

I have a scanner, but my art is hardly avatar quality...maybe when I'm bored someday I'll post some and let you judge...

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:50 pm
Gwenevire says...

I like the first one! Nice work!
:D

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki