z

Young Writers Society

Phoenix Guard

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:28 am
Sponson Light says...

Yeah, read the stories about the Blood Elves who teleport and junk.
I thought Id elaborate more on how they teleport.
The arm thing is the Phoenix Talon, noone likes getting hit with that.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:44 pm
Elephant says...

I really like the face, and the detail work down on the armor and the arm. But the body stance seems wrong, like his torso is twisting in the wrong way, or maybe it's because of the thickness of the armor, I'm not sure. Very nice work though.

-El-
You couldn't parallel park if your life depended on it, so it's unfortunate that, due to the alien invaders' strange emphasis on motorist competence, that's exactly what it comes down to.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:00 am
Gwenevire says...

Its nice but its kinda abstract...
You should explain the body parts a bit.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:14 am
Wolf says...

Overall, this is quite good.
However, the chest armor makes it look like he has...breasts. Heh...you might want to fix that. Also, I'm not crazy about the sketchy black lines on the punching arm. And the ears made me burst out laughing. :lol:

On the up side, the detail on the armor and his outfit was really awesome. I also really liked how you drew the face. :)

Cheers,
Ayra :D
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:24 am
Via says...

I like it much, as expected! But, also as expected, I'd love some color!

The right (if you are looking at it) leg kind of gets lost in the hustle, he could be legless!

So, elves aren't short then?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:58 am
Squall says...

The elf ears seem a bit too long and it appears as though the legs aren't connected that well with the pelvis area.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:36 am
chocoholic says...

Umm... I didn't get it. It looks as if he's stepping out of a fire very awkrawdly, and is he holding something in his hand? It just looks as if you've scribbled over it.

And his expression looks very pained. Maybe colour would make it more understandable.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost