z

Young Writers Society

Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:24 am
Duskglimmer says...

I really like the Catherine Zeta Jones one... And I second the motion (suggested by Haze) that you post the originals. Pretty please?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:30 am
Snip Snip says...

I think it would be really cool if you posted the origional black and white pictures. What art program did you use? I am always looking for new ones because everything keeps expiring. I LOVE you you made one of the picture's skin white, but you did a little bit of coloring in the skin around the eyes. I also like the blue eyeshadow. Very dramatic and intense. And for those who think those are fake and the coloring was already done? It's very possible. Check out http://www.deviantart.com/ and you can see that MOST of those pictures were digitally airbrushed. It's not hard, teen magazines, advertisments, and tabliods do it ALL the time :p
so give me all your poison,
and give me all your pills,
if this is what you want then
FIRE AT WILL

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:40 pm
Muse says...

its called a tablet most likely
If its not by hand, then what is it by? Feet?

ha ha, clever :roll: No, what i was saying is that it looks like photo manipulation.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Gwenevire says...

Wow. Those are really nice. Almost hazy.
Good work! Some of them have been coloured to much and they end up the wrong colour. Like the last one in your first post. Its got green-ish hair and it looked like your trying to make it blond. If I am wrong sorry! XD

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights