z

Young Writers Society

Jennifer Aniston

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:37 pm
Beethoven says...

That's a really wonderful drawing. I seriously thought when I first saw it that it was a photo or photo manip. I actually like that the hair is sketchy and almost graphic- it gives a nice contrast to the uber-realism of everything else. And since I have no freakin' clue who Jennifer Aniston is, so...

I really love the eyes. Very well done.
Your existence is overbearing.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:09 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

thank-you very much. jennifer sniton is a american actress, shes the star of "Freinds"...recently divorced Brad Pitt
*AstrangedbeaR*

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*cries* They used to be my favorite Hollywood couple!

*moves on* anyway... I like it (the picture) a lot. But it doesn't look quite like her. Did you have a photo you were copying? If so, could you post it up here?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

94 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:34 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

yeah....i've already posted it, its on page one. i know it dosnt entirely look like her...but i lost my paitence to go back and edit it
*AstrangedbeaR*

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:01 pm
J. Haux says...

Thanks for the picture. Now I can see how it resembles the picture.

Congrads on the shading in the eyes. Very nice.

I"m reluctant to give a critique, as I'm not sure you want one. I could point out things to tweak like the angle of her mouth, the shape of her face, the lower lid of her eye and the angle of the eye, the need for more lightness in shading contrast, the dark shadow that I don't think is really a part of her at all--rather someone behind her, the slope of her neck, the chin...They're minor things (mostly) but still needed for a likeness portrait. Again, with the hair, I would use the eraser technique. I would color her hair very very dark, then highlight it with eraser. But since you don't want to continue working on this, why should I bother with a details?

Look--I don't mean to sound critical or patronizing. I enjoy drawing portraits, and I would want someone to point out these things to me, as I'm a perfectionist. So...please don't take it the wrong way. If you'd like me to elaborate on some picky things, PM me, and I'll get back quickly. But I'm not sure if you want that or not.

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

94 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:45 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

thanks for the comment. i know some parts need re-doing, but as i said i did rush it/
but thanks for the comment ;)
*AstrangedbeaR*

94 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:57 pm
Zion says...

omg this is awesome...you only need to do a little work around the shade of the left eye and the lips and it'll be perfect.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:41 pm
Gwenevire says...

Wow. That's really nice! Keep going/ Maybe you could spend some more time on the hair it kinda looks a little stringy! XD

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov