z

Young Writers Society

Eh... Orks...

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:27 am
Sponson Light says...

YEHAW...
My hand hurts, mainly because the way I hold my pencil is extremely unique. My teachers, friends, parents, family, and people I dont know find it weird.
Yeah...
But at least I can draw...

Just a torso/head picture, focusing on some details.

Oh Btw, Im at rmxp.net now, Im starting to hate this place mainly because of the debate section. Cya.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:20 pm
Rei says...

Forgive my pickiness, but it's spelled with a C.

Anyway, it's a pretty good orc. Although, from the kind of helmet you used, I would guess it's meant to be a Moria orc, and they technically need bigger eyes.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:23 pm
deleted6 says...

No it not the Warhammer people spell it with a k, an it not even a real word it made up.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:46 pm
Ego says...

All words are made up.

Nice work, Sponson!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:31 pm
sabradan says...

Fontroy wrote:No it not the Warhammer people spell it with a k, an it not even a real word it made up.

Actually, us warhammer people spell it two ways: fantasy orcs are with a "c" and space (40K) orks are with a "k". By the way, thats a very nice ork, there, what is is, a slugga boy?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:29 am
Sponson Light says...

All words are made up, hell I can even call a "spoon" "flaberghast" because the sound I produce is suppose to represent that physical object.

Yeah its for 40k, the "orks" cant shoot for crap, but are certainly more choppy.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:46 am
sabradan says...

Oooh, a Rokkit boy!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:36 pm
Rei says...

Hey, I didn't know what this orc was from. And even if it is just a name made up by a fantasy writer, he spelled it a certain way and when we're refering to the creatures he made up, we should spell it that way.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Random avatar

Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:05 am
Sponson Light says...

Hmm, thats like spelling "katie" "caty" because its the way it should be spelled.
So... yeah... storm boy...

Err, any critisism?

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:38 am
Jennafina says...

you are really really good!!! It looks really three dimensional, probably because of all that shadeing. It looks like it took a really long time.

Arnt orks(sp?) from lord of the rings? I haven't read warhammer. Or is it even a book? it sounds like a video game or somthing but im probably just iliterate. :p
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:18 am
Lollipop says...

I thought Orks was splet with a 'K'... :D
Anyway, I love these, the second ones my favourite!
Way hay!!!!

Random avatar

Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:18 pm
Sponson Light says...

jennafina wrote:you are really really good!!! It looks really three dimensional, probably because of all that shadeing. It looks like it took a really long time.

Arnt orks(sp?) from lord of the rings? I haven't read warhammer. Or is it even a book? it sounds like a video game or somthing but im probably just iliterate. :p

Lets see, old mythology, lotr, games workshop, warcraft 3, books, etc... they're everywhere! Just like dragons and such.
Tho even more rare because green skins dont seem "awsome" enough.

And it took like 30 mins for the second one, I started getting bored, which means only one thing when an artist gets bored of a creation.

There wasnt much shading, A ton of shading mistakes...

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:56 pm
rachel eaw says...

if you were thinking about the lord of the rings when drawing this
i would say it looked like a mountain troll
but its just my opinion and it doesnt mean i dont like it
cos its gr8
keep drawing :lol: :) :D
every 1 hates me
even myself

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:06 pm
Elizabeth says...

I couldn't ever see these before but these are great orks.
Where's the tea? :p

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:10 am
Gwenevire says...

Nice work! Very scary!
Keep drawin'!

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)