z

Young Writers Society

The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:17 am
marching_gurl89 says...

I wish I could draw like you. But I am a master at stick people.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:20 am
Djinni says...

Wow these are pretty good. Why do all the girls have long hair?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:28 pm
Bobo says...

Griffin and Snoink, haven't you ever heard of thinking outside the box? Or Final Fantasy? Or the 70's? Not everyone has to draw their pictures like they'r supposed to be based on real life people, y'know.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:50 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Ow, those are cool, Liz! The Warrior Girl was amazing. I really liked the angle which she was in and the detail you put into her. But I do agree with Griffinkeeper on the Warrior Guy...he kinda looks like a woman too. You should maybe make his...arms...thicker or something, I dont know. But those are great, I really like 'em.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:57 pm
Lollipop says...

Yeah! You go Bobo!! I think the pics look great the way thet are!
Way hay!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:04 pm
Elizabeth says...

Yes they were slippers because I can't draw feet.
Yeah and this dude lived by an ocean (his background story) and he worked on a warf or whatever so I gave im that thinnish shirt and the pants... well god they are only pants!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:28 am
Sam says...

I do have to say he looks like a ten-year-old with freakishly amazing abs. :twisted:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:46 am
Sponson Light says...

Bobo wrote:Griffin and Snoink, haven't you ever heard of thinking outside the box? Or Final Fantasy? Or the 70's? Not everyone has to draw their pictures like they'r supposed to be based on real life people, y'know.

Because bobo, you cant use that excuse everytime to escape critisism.

The only time it IS an excuse thats 100% VALID is when you can draw anything very well, like you know, still life (with correct shading), realistic people, portraits, etc.

But yea, many people think pointing out whats wrong and how to fix it is bad, which completely baffels me. Pride? Ignorance?
I dont know.
But yea. Never use "outside the box", you cant go outside the box without knowing what the hell is inside the box.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:27 am
Snoink says...

LOL, if you feel extremely offended, you can always look at my drawings! See? http://the-council.neoburn.net/funstuff/gallery.php and http://the-council.neoburn.net/snoink/gallery.php. I suck too. I'm just telling you what I think about your picture.

Yep... and we didn't even get to the girl! LOL! Perhaps we shouldn't. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:10 am
Bobo says...

The point isn't that thinking outside the box means do whatever you want and say it's good. What I mean is that some of your statements were a) grossly generalized, and b) not necessarily true. You see, maybe most guys in our world at our time don't, for example, wear bell bottoms. But what about the seventies? Men were the ones that BROUGHT IN bell bottoms. And some guys do look pretty girly, lol. Especially in anime.

Random avatar

Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:24 am
Sponson Light says...

As many art forums have I been on, Id say at least 1 out of every 20 artists use "Its my style, its perfect the way it is" as an excuse. It kinda gets tireing.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:19 pm
Elizabeth says...

Jesus if my art is such a discussion debate then I might as well stop posting my crap on here... Even though I have a funny one of Bobo being mad at Sam....

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:27 pm
Emma says...

POST!!!

Heylo xD

Random avatar

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:29 pm
Sponson Light says...

The Black Rose wrote:Jesus if my art is such a discussion debate then I might as well stop posting my crap on here... Even though I have a funny one of Bobo being mad at Sam....

Nah this happens everywhere.

Random avatar

Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:53 pm
Elizabeth says...

OK here it is.
It's a bit larger than that... its like so funny though. It's of some of the members (not all of us) and we are just there doing stuff.

There is also one person in a bush... and I can't tell who I was trying to draw so I put down EMMA OR JACK. IF you see yourself then point out and scream OOH I SEE ME I SEE ME *POINTS* THERE!!!...

Oh crap it came out to light.... (use pen later) instead here is one of EBM...
LOAD FASTER...
It is of him in this shirt with a monkey on it, with an electric *blue* monkey (didn't color it) with donuts and bananas, and then there are floating donuts below it and me drooling at them :D lol

TA DA and EBM if u want me to take it off I will, this was just for fun :P

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen