z

Young Writers Society

New Photos by May

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Maybe says...

Content deleted by user.
Last edited by Maybe on Mon May 23, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:29 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

Ow flowers!!! :smt038
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:22 am
Sohini says...

the bamboo leaf is great.

And I want the smiling dolphin.Now!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I love dolphins!!!!!!!!! Pretty flowers. I wish I can take photos like that. :( Anyway, great job! :D How's that man?
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:56 pm
Archstormangel says...

No offense, but the only one I really like is the treetops. I mean, you're not bad, but the images come off as amatureish, like you're depending too much on photoshop and picasso to make it took interesting.

For example, the shots are boring, anyonecandoit poses. #2 is too grainy, #4 looks like a bad quality picture, and #3 has too many bright spots - if you wanted to really make an affect, you made dullen the leaves in the back and emphasize the one up front, to give it some kapow.

Sorry ^^,
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:51 pm
Ash says...

Wow! These are great, I LOVE the dolphin! Keep up the great work.

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Azila says...

Hiya, Mays!

1. Interesting idea, but very amaturely done.

2. Melikey! Although I think it would have been better if you'd made the background blacker--in contrast to the flower.

3. I RELLY like this one. I love the pitch black background and vibrant leaves. Very good job! :smt023

4. Very cool. I love dolphins. At first I thought you'd taken it underwater, but then I realized that I can see a bit of reflection on the glass... you might want to edit that out of there?

5. I like it, but the background seems a bit busy. If I were you, I'd lower the dontrast back there and brighten up the flower.

6. I love the colors! At first I didn't like that the fern was cutting off part of it, but now I do--it adds dimension.

7. This feels kind of dull to me. What are those things in the tree? plastic bags? :shock:

8. Very interesting. I like the effect... I think. :lol:

I hope this helps somewhat!
~Azila~

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Mortality says...

I really like photography, and i love your style.
Their all very good, i didn't really like the first one, looked kind of random.

The bamboo is my favorite, its cool how i can see the little droplet of water on the leaf.
Very nice.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:49 pm
eternal says...

Number 5 was great. I felt it was prettier and different than most flower shots.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings