z

Young Writers Society

REQUESTS HERE!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue May 10, 2005 7:30 pm
Ravenna says...

In the past, I've done a lot of fanart and origional art for my own stories, and it's gotten pretty good. I also notice there are a lot of people here that need an artist to bring their characters to life, so here you are.

I am now taking requests. Please specify your character's looks, emotion in the drawing, environment, and whether it should be anime or realistic. I can draw animals too.
From falcon's wings thou cometh forth; to streams of fire, bringeth thee.
~Tul rhofal amruun;sarin naur siiir, tegi lyaa.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu May 12, 2005 3:02 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hmmmm... how bout a realistic type elf, druid, female, green hair, white wolf companion, small weapon that is barley visible, tall-ish, go crazy with the outfit i cant think of anything.... i might come up with something later..... forest background (make it faded, like in shadow or light, just barley visible forest, lost of green and brown) might take a while

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 12, 2005 3:16 am
Areida says...

Realistic. A fair-skinned girl with auburn hair, purple eyes and a cute smile. Something like this, except non-anime:

She doesn't have to be wearing those clothes or anything... just be cweativeish. :mrgreen:

Thank you! *gives you a cookie* You rock my socks.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu May 12, 2005 4:20 am
Griffinkeeper says...

If you could do a picture of a black gryphon, with an old beaten leather pack, and perhaps a Robin Hood hat, I would be eternally grateful.

There is a good model for it in the Album, known as Farame.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri May 13, 2005 6:22 pm
-KayJuran- says...

k a woman, long dark hair, crying, blue eyes, head bowed,

also a male elf, arm round her trying to comfort her, dark blonde hair, pointy ears ^0,o^

behind the woman is a shadow shaped like wings so it looks like she has wings that
you cant see or something... yeh... -_-

thank you!

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria