This was an accident picture, I kinda like it
Attachments
l_0c8a12c5360866e15708473505950e86.jpg
l_0c8a12c5360866e15708473505950e86.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 275 times

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 am
scotty.knows says...

I looked at this first and thought, "Oh my god... what has the photography in this forum come to..." But then I looked closer at it, and I actually kinda like it too.

It's very perplexing, random, and- just what you said- accidental. This is of course, what gives it it's intriguing nature. I like the jumbled limbs that kind of sprawl in a disorganized manner through the frame.

I don't think it'll win any contests, but I really like it. Very thought-provoking- even if those thoughts are, "Whose leg is that?"
'Merikuh!

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 am
Teague says...

...Are you sure your body is entirely in one piece? *blinks*

Haha, wow. That posture looks strangely impossible. I'm still trying to work it out in my head, but it's not quite working. That aspect, though, is kind of what makes it a good picture. It's a wonderful accident, heh.

I like your hair. It looks bouncy. I kind of want to gently tug on it to make it bounce. *easily amused*

Seriously, though. It looks like you're some disembodied jumble of limbs that has no connection whatsoever and yes I do realise this is both a redundant sentence and a run-on. I think it's about two hours past my bedtime, heh.

*shoves foot in mouth*

But! This is indeed a really awesome accident. It's interesting and mind-boggling at the same time (of which I've explained above... heh). Yay for total accidents and coming out as some pretty awesome stuff, right? ;)

Much love. <3

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 am
Stockmar says...

People do that "make it bounce" thing with my hair all the time :D I as well, am easily amused.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 pm
Maybe says...

*Grins dumbly and sits in 'impossible' position* I can do it!

Heh, great picture. It's amazingly good for an accident.

*Is also incredibly easily amused.* (See signature)

This is really good and I hope to see more. I liked the two you had on your other thread, too. Artistic and simple, just the way they should be.

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:34 am
Made_In_Demise says...

I can see why you like this picture. It's pretty in that accident kind of way, isn't it?

That does look like an impossible position, though. o_o I'd try but I'd probably get stuck. XD

-MID
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley