This was an accident picture, I kinda like it
Attachments
l_0c8a12c5360866e15708473505950e86.jpg
l_0c8a12c5360866e15708473505950e86.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 280 times

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 am
scotty.knows says...

I looked at this first and thought, "Oh my god... what has the photography in this forum come to..." But then I looked closer at it, and I actually kinda like it too.

It's very perplexing, random, and- just what you said- accidental. This is of course, what gives it it's intriguing nature. I like the jumbled limbs that kind of sprawl in a disorganized manner through the frame.

I don't think it'll win any contests, but I really like it. Very thought-provoking- even if those thoughts are, "Whose leg is that?"
'Merikuh!

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 am
Teague says...

...Are you sure your body is entirely in one piece? *blinks*

Haha, wow. That posture looks strangely impossible. I'm still trying to work it out in my head, but it's not quite working. That aspect, though, is kind of what makes it a good picture. It's a wonderful accident, heh.

I like your hair. It looks bouncy. I kind of want to gently tug on it to make it bounce. *easily amused*

Seriously, though. It looks like you're some disembodied jumble of limbs that has no connection whatsoever and yes I do realise this is both a redundant sentence and a run-on. I think it's about two hours past my bedtime, heh.

*shoves foot in mouth*

But! This is indeed a really awesome accident. It's interesting and mind-boggling at the same time (of which I've explained above... heh). Yay for total accidents and coming out as some pretty awesome stuff, right? ;)

Much love. <3

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 am
Stockmar says...

People do that "make it bounce" thing with my hair all the time :D I as well, am easily amused.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 pm
Maybe says...

*Grins dumbly and sits in 'impossible' position* I can do it!

Heh, great picture. It's amazingly good for an accident.

*Is also incredibly easily amused.* (See signature)

This is really good and I hope to see more. I liked the two you had on your other thread, too. Artistic and simple, just the way they should be.

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:34 am
Made_In_Demise says...

I can see why you like this picture. It's pretty in that accident kind of way, isn't it?

That does look like an impossible position, though. o_o I'd try but I'd probably get stuck. XD

-MID
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein