I will keep on clicking and posting and criting :p

hugs and kisses
Gwen

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:24 am
Made_In_Demise says...

Wow. All of these are quite good.

The First: My favorite by far. I love the green background and that just random tree. It's gorgeous.

The Second: Not my favorite. Didn't like the glass and the raindrops on it. It detracts from the sky's beauty in this one.

The Third: This one is cool in it's unnaturality. (Is that a word?)

The Fourth: This is amazing. I love the whole sun effect going on and how the whole thing is gold.

Very good job. They're all amazingly pretty. :D

-MID
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:09 am
Lucky_Author says...

They're okay. I mean, some of them are boring and lack a certain pizazz that certain photos do posses. I like the very first one and the two last ones. Those are really pretty, but still very common and easy to find. Once again, not very interesting but still not bad.

Keep on doing what you're doing

**L_A
God made us cousins because he knew our
parents couldn't handle us as sisters.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I might be alone in this, but I love the second one - I adore the mood it captures. Lovely.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 pm
Gwenevire says...

Thanks all :)

Matt: I agree with you!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:18 pm
Twit says...

I liked the second. I didn't notice the glass and raindrops, I just thought that the sky looked really nice.

The third was good as well - very sci-fi/fantasical. I can just see spaceships or winged horses coming down through those clouds. ^>^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

441 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 am
Gwenevire says...

Thanks Twitenny :)

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:46 pm
Lynlyn says...

I really really like the first and second ones. The third one isn't my favorite (looks over-adjusted to me, I guess) but I love the fourth one as well. And the fifth one... that's gorgeous. I'd love to be able to take a picture that nice - send me some of your talent in a little bottle! ;-; Something about the colors in the first, fourth, and fifth ones... just really, really nice.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

441 Reviews

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 am
Gwenevire says...

*sends talent*

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:17 pm
summergrl13 says...

I don't like how puke green the first one is and how it has too many trees in the background that block out part of the sunset/ sunrise. The last one you just posted also has too many trees. But good photography, though. All you need to do to edit them for next time is find a clearer spot where you can see more sunset/ sunrise than the trees. Kepp it up! 0(o.o)0
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

Random avatar

Reviews: 254
Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:40 am
mikedb1492 says...

Wow, pretty cool. My favorite was the last and my second favorite was the second one. The third one was a bit weird with that blue but still cool. The first one look kind of mysterious and I liked that too.
Overall, really good.
Trying to get to heaven without Jesus is like climbing to the summit of Mount Everest naked. You die before it happens.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:10 pm
Aedomir says...

I just reqalised you posted two more.

I love them!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg