"Love In The Rain"

"With Age Comes Beauty"

"Mama Mia"

"Use Your Two Feet Instead"

"Blood Haunts The Prisoner"

"Baby Bawls, Father Frowns"

"They're All Just A Bunch Of Apes"

"I Write Therefore I Am"
You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
~ Plato

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:17 pm
canislupis says...

Wow........... These are really interesting. The one of the shingles is really pretty, and all are very unique.

Nice work!

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:55 pm
Teague says...

Ooh... I love the last one. The dislocated brick does something that just ties it together. Not sure what, but I lubs it. ^^

I love all of them except the first one, which is a good picture, just not my cup of tea.

*snuggles I Write, Therefore I Am*

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm
smorgishborg says...

Very nice, all very nice. I'm wondering if you wrote any of these, (I suspect the last?) or if you found them by yourself. Looks like a fun field trip. You do some marvelous things with color here, great work!

1. I love the angle of the picture- contrasting with the seemingly straight view of the illustration.

2. Very nice. The tape, and the fantastic color contrast makes it even better.

3. My favorite; it really is beautiful- especially the three shades of grey that I count.

4. A fun shot, but there's too much clutter around it. The vine is interesting, but it adds little.

5. Eh, not quite as interesting as the rest, it's a little blurry in spots, and it's pedestrian, this shot doesn't show it from anything but a normal viewpoint.

6. Lovely. Easily ignored is the small piece of chalk in the middle...

7. The painting on the wall is really interesting, and you didn't do much except show the blue-hued floor. But it is still pretty.

8. A dead on shot of a slightly interesting stencil. My least favorite.

9. And fittingly, a message last. I do like the faint traces of previous graffiti, as well as the depressed brick at left. But the color is uninspiring.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

It cost $7 million to build the Titanic, and $200 million to make a film about it.
The plastic ties on the end of shoelaces are called aglets

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 am
Via says...

I love the second and third one! "Love in the Rain" and "With Age Comes Beauty".

I'm a sucker for anything that randomly says "love" on it, apparently, but the waterspots and the tape and designs and especially the font of the word make this amazing. Mind if I save it?

The third is very lovely as well. Most of all it's black and white, and that makes me obnoxiously happy. But the contrast between the greys is amazing in itself and nothing could really be changed to make it better at all.

The others are all nice too...but because your talent is so great they aren't as good as the others ;)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:04 am
Jennafina says...

I like these a lot! If you don't mind me asking, which city did you take them in?

It's really awesome how you've titled them. It seems like a lot of photographers, especially the ones on this site, don't anymore.

The first one is my favorite. I like how it looks like it's not a perfect rectangle, even though I know it is.

I'd like "Love In The Rain" more if I knew what it was a photo of. It's too close up.

"With Age Comes Beauty" is gorgeous. It seems a little out of place in comparison with the rest of these, but that's not a problem or anything.

I like "Use Your Two Feet Instead"'s title.

The next one I'd also like to see more of. I can't tell if it's a wall or a street and a wall. Same with, "I Write."

Thanks for posting these! I'd love to see more of your photos.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:08 pm
Aedomir says...

Number 2 is my favourite. It's more original and sees the best in photography, well done! The others are cool too, but that's just my favourite!

Keep Snapping!

~D'Aedomir~
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:35 pm
Made_In_Demise says...

Whoa. These are all very original. I love them all. They all have this originality and difference about them. If you put them in a pile of photos these would be the few that actually stand out.

-MID
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:37 pm
busboys and poets says...

These are simply gorgeous, inks. Favorites include--well, most of them, actually. No point in listing them. ^_^ I particularly liked "Blood Haunts The Prisoner" and "I Write Therefore I Am," though. The only one I didn't care for is the "Cars Suck" one. It seemed sort of amateur--it lacked the professional angle and lighting and, frankly, feeling of the others. You've got a gift, and it doesn't really come out in that one at all.

Bravo!
I decline to accept the end of man.

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm
Azila says...

These are all really amazing! I love pictures of graffiti... where do you find so much of it?! :lol:

1. This one is really nice. I like the blank (or nearly) green wall and the off-center faces. But I do feel like you cut off a bit of the plastic/tile/whatever it is that the faces are painted on. :?

2. I like this one, but I think I would like to see more space above "LOVE" and less below it. As it is, it feels a little bland to me.

3. This is really beautiful. I love all the texture and the multiple shades of gray. However, I feel like the perspective is a little bland. I think it would be really neat if it was from a more dynamic angle.

4. I think this is one of my least favorites; it just feels too cluttered. Maybe it's because the vine is cutting right across the guy's face?

5. This one's okay. I like the contrast of the bright garbage can (?) with the dark pavement, but it feels more like a snapshot than a professional photo--which the others are. I think it's the lighting or the angle...

6. This one is alright. The graffiti is pretty cool, but I feel like a more interesting angle really would have spiced this picture up a bit more.

7. I REALLY like this one. The colors are amazing. Where the heck do you find graffiti like that?! :lol: But I do feel like you cut off the top of the "father's" head...

8. I don't really like this one. It feels too bland and it's kind of hard to make out what the picture is. >.>

9. Haha! This one is SO fitting to post on here! ^_^ By the way, is it okay if I steal that slogan for my custom title?!

Good work!

Hope this helps.
~Azila~

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:59 am
Stockmar says...

Where did you go to take all of these? They are prety much AMAZING. I really like the angle of picture number 1, it draws the eye directly to the "drawing" or whatever of the people.

All in all, wonderful work!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Lucky_Author says...

Wow, those are very random, very unusual, and very interesting photos.

I am guessing those were taken in your home town, or in a vacation spot?

Kudos!

**L_A
God made us cousins because he knew our
parents couldn't handle us as sisters.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 am
Ace says...

the graffiti work is amazing.

"With age comes beauty" -
I really like that one. It says that the building or whatever it was definatly has a history and its there for you.

all very beautiful.
-Ace :]

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:30 am
Loose says...

**snuggles number 5 and 9**

These were really good and I believe a case of right place right time?

Thanks for posting them and enlightening me.

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling