z

Young Writers Society

Some of my work from Art.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:36 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Since I took art for a while, I can look at these and see the effort that probably went into them. I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong, I think you know and honestly even in the proportions of the first bag, it's not that bad. Even though we look at it and say 'it looks kinda tall', the fact is the way you did it makes it look real. You did a good job on shading and coloring (o_O I am sooo envious) and just about everything else. If you think it's not that good it's because you're spending too much time noticing someone else who's better at it than you.

I personally think they're great and very realistic. ^_^ My only real suggestion is you finish the bag handle. I know it won't all fit (>_> *has tired drawing purses and had the same problem*) but just continue it until you hit the end of the page. That way it looks more finished.

What did you do the color in?
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:27 am
UNiiV3RSALWRiiT3R says...

good pics.....very pretty..i wish i had the talent u do
Hey look at this...I think its good..Tell me what you think of it.
topic25536.html

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:53 pm
chick_with_a_pen says...

omg these are really good can i have the blue one if you own these im so jelouse.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:59 am
chick_with_a_pen says...

um are the paintings watercolor or oil

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:23 am
Gwenevire says...

Art has no mistakes or boundaries.
These are great!
Maybe you could add some designs on the bags and some other things around them.
They are both very good!

Keep working on it,
Genevieve

PS
*steals bags*

Chick_with_a_pen - Just to let you know... We aren't supposed to double post. If you have already posted and have more to say and no one has posted after you, you can click the edit button on your post :)

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones