z

Young Writers Society

sensationalization

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Chevy says...

when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm
Blue Fairy says...

i love the third one.

it's so pretty and pink and calming.

it's really good picture quality.

what is it a picture of?

The bare trees are beautiful.
:D

Fairy

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Emma says...

I love your photographs. It makes me feel quite calm. I wish I could say more. But I'm to calm.

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:28 am
Lady Sydney says...

I love the second and third one! The second one looks like it came straight from a magazine (which is a compliment, by the way. lol) and the third one is just really pretty! If that's one of the walls in your bedroom, then you have pretty awesome bedroom. ^_^

Beautiful piccys!

~*Syd*~
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:33 am
Samantha Eliza says...

I ADORE the second photo. You take pictures in the exact way that I envy and admire.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:04 am
Chevy says...

Thank you all.

fairy_twinkletoes_13: it's ripped up wallpaper.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 pm
Made_In_Demise says...

Second, third, and fourth are the best. The rainy window one isn't too good. It doesn't really live up to the others when you put it last. I love the fourth, though. It's just dark and beautiful. The third is pretty good. I like the branches and the mist on the last few branches. The second is amazing. I love how it's kind of sad in it's own unique way.
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm
Areida says...

Ooh, Morgan, I love the first two! The others are okay. Not really my thing, but the first two are amazing. The color and angle and focus are all superb. So pretty! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:13 pm
Leja says...

The first one is kind of puzzling because the person [your, I'm assuming,] 's knees are lost, making the legs look not quite straight and not quite curved. It's a shame that's what caught my attention because everything else is terribly pretty. The colours especially are gorgeous.

I like how the second one focuses on the floor and how what you notice about the girl is her feet. It all seems very clean and minimalistic (?) with touches like patterned shoes and such to break from the solid colors. I also like how the floor is a little scratched/dusty. Like this is a real place, not something that has been perfected for a photograph.

Third one: I love it. I have no idea what it is, but I love it for its colours and textures all the same. Lovely contrast between the rougher surface of the right half and the clean, sharpness of the left.

Four: I like how light to dark, things are heavily contrasted. It's cool. Only, there's this bright spot reflecting off the chair on the right that seems almost too bright? Its shape wasn't as defined as everything else in the photo, so it looked odd, even compared to the sun's other hilights (such as on the arm of the sofa in the left half of the photo).

Picture the Fifth: I like the idea of blurrieness, but the lamposts that covered parts of the building didn't do much for me. They seem kind of disembodied and I think it would have been cleaner without them. Also, I think the trees in the middle ground (I think it's the middle ground? and that they're trees?) could have been a little more defined, if only to separate the tops of the trees from the bottom. If you took this from inside a window, on the bottom right(ish) of the picture, there's this almost scratch, that looks too clean while everything else is so blurry!

To sum up, these pictures = gorgeousness! ^_^

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Myth says...

I love numbers four and five, they make me feel sleepy and remind of our local library, number four looks really great in black and white.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:50 pm
darkdove says...

I love love love the fourth one, I mean they're all good but the fourth is my favorite. It reminds me of some hotel room in the sixties where some crime took place. its amazing!! Its like something is about to go down or went down like its apart of a stephen king book.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Monki says...

My favorite is number three, my least favorite is number five. Why? Because I don't know what I'm looking at!
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:13 pm
Via says...

These are really very good Chevy!

1: I love the bright colors! They are amazing! But it screams "myspace!" to me...if that makes any sense!

2: This one is my favorite. It looks a lot like an avatar photo but I love the sunlight on the dusky wood.

3: I love the different pinks/peachs! This is really awesome! But...I don't know what is it? And it's kind of hard to tell if it's one picture or several stuck together.

4: This one is black and white with sunbeams.....can anything BE cooler?? I think not :)

5: I actually don't like this one. It's isn't clear enough and there are water spots and it's just...ecky.

These are awesome Chev!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm
darkdove says...

i actually love number 5! it remains me of a hippie road trip for some reason. your awesome.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Muse says...

I like the first one the best, the colours are so vibrant. I love the contrast between the red scarf and the yellow leaves. I really like number 3 as well actually, especially the branches.
The 5th one though, it's a bit TOO vague. It doesn't stand out like the others do.

Great job though, i love them x
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale