z

Young Writers Society

Coffee Goth Girl

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:55 am
Firearris says...

Removed By Firearris
Last edited by Firearris on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:17 am
MadHatter says...

Um...I really don't know what to say. If you were going for realistic, you failed miserably. Her arms are not postitioned like a real person would postition them, her hands are a bit, shall we say, mushed and crumpled, and her face is ill porportioned. The words on the mug have seemed to 'magically' move around her fingers so you can read them.

Not to be rude FireArris, but it also failed in cartoons. Even though cartoons can be drawn anyway you want and are basically a free-style art method, it still didn't live up to the basic standard. Did you draw this on your computer? It seems a bit pixilish.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:44 am
Lady Sydney says...

I have to disagree with Mad. :? I personally think that this is well done for being drawn on a computer. Drawing on the computer is hard to work with when making pictures, but I think you did a pretty good job. ^_^ Sure it's not the perfect piece of art, but it's pretty good, considering you used a mouse. :wink:

Nice work.

~*Sydney*~
Last edited by Lady Sydney on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Kimberlykat says...

I agree with Silly Sydtix 100% Keep on drawing! That's brilliant for 10, infact I think the skull is fantastic!
"By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion." Psalm 137:1

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Via says...

It's pretty good for a paint drawing! That is hard to do.

However, I have to agree with the realistic ( or lack of ) part of it. Try drawing something on paper instead of on paint, it's much easier plus you can make your own rules!

:)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Emma says...

I think its amazing for a ten year old! Specially on a computer! Very well done. I can see you becoming a great artist when you are older. Keep at it. Next stop... shading!

If you would like to practice... the perfect object is something round, go somewhere with a tad of light, don't go somewhere to light or you won't get a strong enough contrast.

Remember folks, she's only ten. A lot of you probably can't or couldn't produce that at her age, give her some credit. I adore it, she has a style which is a lot like my sisters.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 pm
Kelsey Logan says...

awesomeness!
KTL :P

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings