z

Young Writers Society

Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:57 pm
Azila says...

I really like the moose one!

The sunset however... I think it would have been better if you had gotten so much black. I mean it's a pretty picture as it is (and the precision is gorgeous) but just a tad too much black for my taste.

Idaho ya say? My grandparents live in Boise. ^_^

~Azila~

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:20 am
MadHatter says...

Ah...the sweet outdoors...grass. I haven't seen any of those in along time because of this stupid thing called Winter. Your pictures almost took me to the places you photographed them. I really like the moose and the grass pictures, though the sunset was equally appleaing.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Gladius says...

scotty.knows wrote:One of them was this enormous bull with a rack that had to be 5 feet across. My little brother, another kid, and myself were running down the trail (that's just how we backpack) and we stumbled upon this enormous bull.

Sadly, I was too busy going, "Whoa! Dude, that's a big moose!" To take a picture of it...

lol I don't suppose you bothered to count the points, did you? XD And no, the cow moose (yes, females are called 'cows') looked perfectly fine. :)
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 pm
tinny says...

The one of the grass is really nice, all the dew makes it look fresh and crispy. It's a nice angle, I think it catches the sunlight well.

The sunset one seems a bit too black to me -- there's not really all that much to it.

And that moose is funky as funk! I love the way you managed to catch it while it was half-way through drinking, it makes it look a lot more spontaneous.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Blue Fairy says...

wow the first picture is so beautiful.
the sunlight glisening off the drew makes it look so magically.
i wish i could live in a place like that.
the sunlight as well, looks amazing.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:12 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

Fascinating job on the first one...the detail is quite impressive, and very interesting composition as well.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:57 am
OverEasy says...

This is fantastic, I have seen a lot of pictures where the view is from the ground, but this just seems to have a new spin on it. The dew just totally changes then entire picture, and the way the sun hits it is really breath taking!
Life is for living.

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm
PotatoMaster says...

Wow, that's pretty good. didn't know you were a photographer
Have fun!

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Wolf says...

Yay! You posted more. :)

The moose is awesome - I love moose - but the angle seemed a teensy bit lopsided, but it might just be me. xD
The sunset is pretty too. Maybe a bit too much black, but it looks almost...surreal, and that's awesome.

Cheers,
Camille
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 am
Monki says...

I like these shots, but everyone knows that the moose is the best. Lol. (Seriously!)
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:59 pm
Via says...

I LOVE the one with the moose! How serene is that? Love it! Watch the focus though, when it's blown up the trees are rather fuzzy in the background. It's so awesome though. I love the lake and the ripples and the reflection of the moose...it's just great.

The sunset is...okay. I think I'm about over sunsets. But this is kind of a boring sunset...if that makes any sense. There isn't any detail before the sunset...it just looks black so the sun can't light anything up and make it look pretty!

The moose rocks! Would you mind if I saved it and used it as my desktop?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 pm
scotty.knows says...

I actually liked the sunset because of its blackness. I liked the black, ragged mountains, contrasting against the gold skyline.

A lot of people are saying it's waaayy too black, though. I'll try to catch brighter sunsets in the future.

The main reason I posted this was in case someone wanted to use it as a makeshift cover. For one of my novels, I used the empty black space/the lower half as the space for the title of my book.
'Merikuh!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:12 pm
Areida says...

The first one is really really cool. Sometimes the ones where you're like, 'huh, might as well' turn out to be the best pictures. The lighting and detail make the first one a really neat photo.

I like the moose one too. I never knew that a moose could make a 'wtf??' face till now. :P
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 am
gracenicole14 says...

Wow! This is absolutely breathtaking! (I havn't had the time to really look at the second and third pictures, so I am speaking of the picture with the grass and dew.) There is really nothing to critique! I love the lighting, and the dewdrops look like glass! Keep taking lots of pictures please ;D

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Aedomir says...

That picture is beautiful! Its like a fantasy world. I can just see my hero walking through it, gazing back over the last few days. I love it, georgeous!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn