z

Young Writers Society

Musical

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:51 am
Twinflower says...

A few pictures of people/musical symbols...a treble clef, bass clef, and an eighth note. I colored these with pastel pencils.

~*~Twinflower~*~

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 am
OverEasy says...

I really love these, the second two are my favorite. The use of color is grand, and the body shapes are very interesting. All three are fun to look at, which doesn't happen often :)
Life is for living.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 am
cynicalgurl says...

The second one is my favorite. I thought it was really cool how you used people to make the shapes. That's a neat idea. I really liked the colors used in the last one. The dress on the first one is neat. But the position of the second one is really cool. As a kinda random side note, I like how you drew her right foot.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:28 am
Twinflower says...

Thanks! I really like that foot too, somehow... :D
~*~Twinflower~*~

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:02 am
Loose says...

Three was my favourite. The hair was done really well, although the arms seemed a bit life-less.

Kudos.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 pm
Maybe says...

These are really neat! I liked the first one's dress a lot but i think the feet were slightly out of proportion. But still really good. Nice job!

I think the second one has to be my favorite. I love her pose and the dress is really pretty. And i also like the right foot. :P

The third one is good, too. I love the colors you used and her pose is brilliant. I really liked this one as well.

Great art! I can't wait to see more! I love your style and envy your talent!

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:33 am
Via says...

1: The highlighting on this is great. But watch the hands and feet size...they are definitely too small for her body.

2: I really love this one! I love the colors and the design of her dress and the flipped hair and all of it! But, of course, watch the hands (a little small) and she's got a baby giraffe neck--just be careful of proportions.

3: This one is okay....probably my least favorite. She has very, very short arms....very midget like. But, if she's supposed to be a midget I guess that works? Her hair is really cool, though...I love it with the greens!

Pretty great!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong