Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:27 pm
Eva 040 says...

XxXxX

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 pm
Via says...

Haha that's very cute! Very emo, but still very cute! You should make one actually for YWS with a cute emo dude writing or something and a quote for christmas or writing or something! That would be awesome!

It's really very cute, very original! :D
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:49 am
Alteran says...

That's nifty, I really like how the snow is a little out of focus like it's really close to the camera or something. I love the use of color gradient and the fonts are very nice. Papyrus is one of my favorites. Love the skeleton with the Santa hat, though the Santa hat seems too bright against the skull. Perhaps you could darken it just a bit.

Very nice, good job.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Rydia says...

I think it's very nicely done. I'd suggest moving the snow flake that's covering the 'E' though and and a capital letter for Christmas would look neater. Good choice of fonts though and I love the little drawing. Good work.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:43 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hahah I love Dorothy Parker.

The writing was a little hard to read, and I agree that there should be a capital for Christmas. Otherwise it was pretty funny though :D
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 am
cynicalgurl says...

I really, really like this. I almost wish I had come up with it, but I don't know how I would do it, so it wouldn't do much good as it would be trapped in my head. The poem on the right is neat, and I have it memorized now, but I don't see what it has to do with Christmas. But then, I never was good at poetry, so just ignore that. The skull is really cool and I liked how you layered the snowflakes so that some were in front of the text and some were behind it. 3-D effect.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:18 am
Jeni says...

i have to agree with the others, it is cute.-Jeni

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith