z

Young Writers Society

Dreami's Photography

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:11 pm
Dreami says...

Well, I'll start with some of my newer stuff, and then get around to posting some of my older stuff. I love photography and am a huge shutterbug. I'm quite happy, I've even won $50 in a contest.

Messing around with black and white... THE RING! [Early December]

Pretending to be Emo/Acting Strange [Late November]

YAY FLOWERS [Sometime In September]

A Picnic Bench [Same Day as Flowers]

Yep. Thanks for looking at my humble little photography thread. And no, I am in no way emo. Me and my friends were making fun of emos that day.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:26 pm
smittybabe209 says...

These are veryy pretty
I especaillay like the one of you cryinngg. sad but pretty
=]

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:55 am
my_wonderwall says...

I take it you like things close up. =) I like the flowers. The picnic table picture is just plain and ordinary so I would say to either show more of the table or show someone/something in the picture to make it a tad bit more "interesting."
Keep taking pictures! =)
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different"
- Gabrielle Coco Chanel

got YWS?

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:41 am
bubblewrapped says...

I liked the first one of the ring - the black and white makes it stand out quite powerfully. The colours of the flowers were amazing. I particularly liked the close up. Not sure about the last one though; like mr_wonderwall said, it was kind of boring. The red made it seem like it should be interesting, but it wasnt, you know? A nice batch though :)

Cheers,
~bubbles
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 pm
Rydia says...

1. The angle of the box is great and I love the texture and the black and white hue. It's very good and the ring stands out perfectly.

2. This one is easily my favourite. The lighting is fantastic and the tears are very bold. An extremely emotive piece!

3. The colours are wonderful but I think there were too many droplets of water and the stem that isn't bent outwards is a little distracting. Good focus though and nice choice of subject.

4. This one isn't as powerful but it's still quite pretty.

5. I have to agree with the others. The colour tint is interesting but other than that it's very plain.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:48 am
cynicalgurl says...

I love the ring one. The others are kind of bland compared to it, but the one of you crying is pretty, but in a sad way, as was mentioned before. The ring beats all, though. :)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:08 am
Jeni says...

The pictures are really cool. I especially like the flower pictures. I have some like that but they are blue.-jeni

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Maybe says...

Hello, Dreami! Nice photography!

1) This one is amazing. The lighting is perfect, and i love how crisp and clear the ring is. Good choice, putting it in black and white!

2) This one is my favorite. Again, the lighting is good and face is clear. And again, nice choice with the black and white. It makes it all the more dramatic and amazing.

3) I love the colors on this one. The water droplets make it seem even more real and the way the background is blurry helps you focus on the main subject; the flower. Great job!

4) This one is good, too, but i liked number three better. The colors and lighting is good and it's still a good picture.

5) This one seems too plain to me. The sepia tone was good, but the whiteness of the table draws the eye away and also hides the water droplets. But still, not too bad.

Great photography! I can't wait to see more!

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:27 am
Via says...

The Ring: Perfect! Love it. I am a HUGE fan of black and white, and with a diamond it just makes it amazing!

Emo: Eh, not enough black eyeliner? It's not really emo enough for me to like it as an emo shot and too emo for me to like it as a upclose random shot.

Picnic Bench: I'm not a big fan of the plastic table. I'd prefer wood or something of the like?

Flowers: These may be good...but I am just so over seeing pictures of flowers you really have to WOW me to get anywhere haha.

Pretty awesome!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:42 am
Lady Sydney says...

Easily, the first one is my favorite! It's so beautiful. The first thing that came to mind when I saw that was the "Kay Jewelers" commercial.

"Every kiss begins with Kay..."

^_^ The rest are also very VERY well done, but the ring is my fave. Nice work!

~*Syd*~
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:45 am
Samantha Eliza says...

My favorites were definitely the ones with the flowers. I know from my own little stint of taking pictures (in like, 6th grade, XD) that flowers are so to take pictures of that it looks professional no matter how horrible of a photographer you are. Those were the only ones I liked, though, aside from the one with the ring. The others seemed kind of plain.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet